Is Alliance Gonna Be Top contender in Baseball , Football , Basketball ?

You guys need to give this whole "alliance is king" thing a rest.

Don't you realize how hard it is to win 1 championship in the NBC in a year? Let alone 1 in every Major sport? I've read previous posts from some recently new YAPPI members. And you guys are beginning to pollute this site with statements about people that make no sense at all. And to rag on a neighboring school (sebring) is just downright rediculous, especially when the person you ragged on is your moderator!!! Go out and play the game, shut up and quit talking about yourself on this website. If you're good enough we'll do the talking about you, which is what YAPPI is suppost to be used for.

Don't you realize how hard it is to win 1 championship in the NBC in a year? Let alone 1 in every Major sport? I've read previous posts from some recently new YAPPI members. And you guys are beginning to pollute this site with statements about people that make no sense at all. And to rag on a neighboring school (sebring) is just downright rediculous, especially when the person you ragged on is your moderator!!! Go out and play the game, shut up and quit talking about yourself on this website. If you're good enough we'll do the talking about you, which is what YAPPI is suppost to be used for.
There is gonna be to much talent on all three teams to stop them and idc what anyone says .

I've heard some bold predictions made. But this is just outrageous!!! I would love to see it happen, and I'll support it 100%.

But flyer90 you must understand this simple phrase "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" and that is Alliance's downfall. I played sports at Alliance, and others will agree that most athletes at alliance suffer from this problem. Everyone has talent man...but it's how much you use it and how bad you want to use it. Not how much of it you have.

:clap: :clap: :clap: