Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

I remember a guy named Randy Angerstein, played against him in the late 70's. Springfield was tough in the Metro back then.

Remember when Springfield was in the NBC and actually competed?
Springfield had some awesome teams in the 90's. Two back to back 10-0 seasons and one #1 AP poll championship. They lost to state runner up Buchtel in a game that I believe had they not started out with cold feet could have beaten them, very early pick 6 sealed their fate early on and the QB settled down quickly. They also had one of the best youth programs around, second to only Greens.

I remember when Springfield was in the Metro and playing the likes of Stow in the 80's. watched a receiver and former Spartan named Jeff Jarvis in the 80's catch passes. They have had some very good teams and players.

So what happens to a place like Springfield? Solid program, solid schools back in the day. More and more rentals? Aging population with no kids? This happens in more places than Springfield. Why can't other districts and towns learn from these situations and do things to proactively avoid it.

So what happens to a place like Springfield? Solid program, solid schools back in the day. More and more rentals? Aging population with no kids? This happens in more places than Springfield. Why can't other districts and towns learn from these situations and do things to proactively avoid it.
Springfield is going to be lucky to be a running HS here in 4-5 years. Its REALLY bad right now