Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?

Culture,spirituality,emotion,fight or flight and many other influences the wrong. Murder is wrong, but what if it's retribution. That could be considered justice. Religion uses wrong as a control mechanism. I know that I will love you for a wrong time. That was wrong

Out of touch are you or just a short memory.
I'll ask you, Do you think Rushdie's cartoon was wrong, right or just in poor taste? Do you think a large part of the "audience", Muslim, was wrong in their reaction?
There is the problem with wrong. Reaction was to kill the author because he was wrong. Another reaction is to kill Muslims because they reacted wrong. Judgements of wrong misplaced.

You never heard of Rushdie's cartoon of Mohammed that had Muslims around the world calling for his death? Google it. First name is Salman not Simon. A question of pronunciation.

No, I hadn’t heard of that. I still don’t understand your point. Drawing a cartoon is not wrong. The fact Muslims are offended by depictions of Muhammad has nothing to do with the morality of it.

No, I hadn’t heard of that. I still don’t understand your point. Drawing a cartoon is not wrong. The fact Muslims are offended by depictions of Muhammad has nothing to do with the morality of it.
So, you're telling me that one group thinks a person should be killed because he drew a cartoon they don't approve of is not wrong. By that line of reasoning I could say I want you killed because you don't agree with me and that would not be wrong. Correct?

So, you're telling me that one group thinks a person should be killed because he drew a cartoon they don't approve of is not wrong. By that line of reasoning I could say I want you killed because you don't agree with me and that would not be wrong. Correct?
Huh? You're the one arguing that an audience dictates the morality of an action, in this case you're the one arguing that drawing the cartoon is immoral because Muslims (the audience) believe it to be so. I'm arguing that whether Muslims take offense is irrelevant; drawing a cartoon is not immoral.

Huh? You're the one arguing that an audience dictates the morality of an action, in this case you're the one arguing that drawing the cartoon is immoral because Muslims (the audience) believe it to be so. I'm arguing that whether Muslims take offense is irrelevant; drawing a cartoon is not immoral.
So, nothing is wrong unless someone says it is. Okay, I bow to your obviously superior worldly knowledge.