Inquiring minds want to know: Catsup or Ketchup?

Google says Heinz Simply Tomato. Hunt's Natural. Probably double the price, not sure my cooking is worth it. Or maybe it will help solve the problem. But double the price.... sigh.
I was in a 'whole nother countray' and the ketchup tasted amazing at a local place we went for lunch often. Then I checked the ingredients and compared it to a different place and the only difference was the one used high fructose......

It was noticeable big time.

I suppose. Work sent me so i made out pretty well.

Did you have to buy your own ticket back? I hate it when that happens.

I'm surprise I don't see this version of catsup at these foo-foo burger places. Maybe the idea hasn't occurred to them or maybe it is and I didn't notice. But I'm definitely going to give it a try.

Did you have to buy your own ticket back? I hate it when that happens.

I'm surprise I don't see this version of catsup at these foo-foo burger places. Maybe the idea hasn't occurred to them or maybe it is and I didn't notice. But I'm definitely going to give it a try.
Um.
No.
Fully paid work trip. Free food or a per diem when the Free stuff was not available. Free adventures. Hit up 4 countries. They were even kind enough to give ample vacation when we got back before going back to work.

Um.
No.
Fully paid work trip. Free food or a per diem when the Free stuff was not available. Free adventures. Hit up 4 countries. They were even kind enough to give ample vacation when we got back before going back to work.
those are the best kind. No "hazard" pay or open-ended airline tickets with no port of departure (if lucky). And all the ketchup had fructose. Hated those.