Indoor Pole Vault Facilities

ThatOneKid

Are there any indoor pole vaulting facilities in southwestern Ohio? Preferably one that I do not have to pay to vault at.

I would think most universities in SW Ohio would have such facilities. Of course, you will probably have to be member of their track team.

Why would you expect someone to provide such a facility for free?

Good gravy Mr. Corporate America trying to make a buck at all costs, the kid just asked a question. He just wants some place to be able to go and vault.

It seems that colleges would want to open up to high school kids and get a leg up on recruiting. I have heard of several colleges that open up at certain times of the week to allow people to come in and use their facilities, just call around. Good luck finding a practice facility, send the bill to madman.

IF colleges do allow high school athletes to train at their facilities, they are going to charge, but many don't allow high school athletes to train because of the liability.

Akron does allow (I know it is in the NE), but it is $10 per session and you have to sign a liability waiver.

In SW Ohio, Wright State has some open pit time, not sure when, and they charge $5 per person I think.