If you got a vaccine was it because you "got" or "could win" something?

14Red

I'm just curious, we are now going to have colleges give out monetary awards, tickets and other things for college kids to get the covid vaccine? Wasn't this originally a voluntary vaccine to help people not get Covid, only if they wanted it? This keeps getting more twisted.

If it was a vaccine or I was at all in danger I might have considered getting it to get something for it ...but it is still just a experimental treatment with no long term studies even close.
I must now stay in "mostly" unadulterated awesome shape, just in case the vaccine kills everyone, I need to be ready to repopulate the world.

I got it strictly for the card. I could see the writing on the wall that in order to do some things that I enjoy I would need the card. I could give two chits about covid. I got the J&J shot because it allowed me to get the card in one stop. They could have injected me with saline for all I care, just gimmie dat card!

Well, it looks like we're going to bribe more people to get it in Ohio - again. I just can't understand how the state can just give money away for something that people can do to help themselves, or if they don't want it than that's it. We determined long ago that you can't tell people what to do. The more you push, the more resistance you'll get. The liberals made this political and it's really hurt their cause.

Well, it looks like we're going to bribe more people to get it in Ohio - again. I just can't understand how the state can just give money away for something that people can do to help themselves, or if they don't want it than that's it. We determined long ago that you can't tell people what to do. The more you push, the more resistance you'll get. The liberals made this political and it's really hurt their cause.
What’s really messed up is Dictator DeWine giving away money for some getting the vaccine but taking away money from all the people that he and his mandates forced into the unemployment system. I personally think he gearing up for another “shutdown” in the fall over the “variant” when he doesn’t get his way with vaccination numbers. Dictator =Looney Liberal!

What’s really messed up is Dictator DeWine giving away money for some getting the vaccine but taking away money from all the people that he and his mandates forced into the unemployment system. I personally think he gearing up for another “shutdown” in the fall over the “variant” when he doesn’t get his way with vaccination numbers. Dictator =Looney Liberal!
I can't imagine there would be another shutdown unless it gets really bad.

I got it bc it was free at work and a paid day off the day after each one, hello 3 day weekends. If masks work we don’t need the vaccine, and if the vaccine works we don’t need masks.

I got it bc it was free at work and a paid day off the day after each one, hello 3 day weekends. If masks work we don’t need the vaccine, and if the vaccine works we don’t need masks.
How about both masks, or vaccines don't work. But government control works on the sheep though

To OP: No.
I'm just curious, we are now going to have colleges give out monetary awards, tickets and other things for college kids to get the covid vaccine? Wasn't this originally a voluntary vaccine to help people not get Covid, only if they wanted it? This keeps getting more twisted.
that still sounds voluntary. I don't see anything wrong with incentives. Voluntary. What Indiana U did, not voluntary. The least they could have done is get out the red cups and quarters.

To OP: No.

that still sounds voluntary. I don't see anything wrong with incentives. Voluntary. What Indiana U did, not voluntary. The least they could have done is get out the red cups and quarters.
Don't be shocked if some colleges do that this fall. Have a big party, get the students wasted and give them shots.