If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

So you worked with the athletes and not the teams or leagues themselves……Doesn’t 60%+ of profession athletes end up filing for bankruptcy? Hope you aren’t working for them!

You are still 100% wrong about the NFL tv revenue $$$ - not my opinion, it’s just a fact.
Jesus, let it go what I do. What about negotiating new licenses for sports related products. Pound Sand, you're on my last nerve today. What do you do for a living? Where do your life insights come from? Inked deals can be all about side deals. Shhh Of course you know that. SMH

Tunnel vision with no vision for the future. Why Why Why is our Southern Border not being protected? I'm suppose to trust our government that won't even protect their own citizens? What happened to the Globalists agenda? Liars and thieves
It's not being protected because the liberals believe in no borders. It's not due to lacking anything because of Ukraine.

Jesus, let it go what I do. What about negotiating new licenses for sports related products. Pound Sand, you're on my last nerve today. What do you do for a living? Where do your life insights come from? Inked deals can be all about side deals. Shhh Of course you know that. SMH

I never stated I had “30 years of Pro Sports” involvement to try and prove a point (which your point was 100% incorrect). You are the one who stated you “outed 3 people on Yappi” regarding their profession or what they did for a living. I only asked you to be more specific about your “30 years of Pro Sports” involvement because you brought it up in the first place.

I never stated I had “30 years of Pro Sports” involvement to try and prove a point (which your point was 100% incorrect). You are the one who stated you “outed 3 people on Yappi” regarding their profession or what they did for a living. I only asked you to be more specific about your “30 years of Pro Sports” involvement because you brought it up in the first place.
He didn't turn over 300 homes in a year. PERIOD!! You are ignorant to how the world works fiscally. SVB bank failed and you think the NFL can't fail. Stop talking about things you know little about. Keep reading what the press wants you to know. Let those little finger search the value of SVB and the NFL. Those monies can't be paid to NFL if companies get into financial peril. Of course you know that.

I outed them for lying. Don't BS someone that knows.

Exactly, can anyone name a tangible product or service The Biden Crime Family (TBCF) has ever created or provided?
LOL, you have zero proof, just wishful thinking. In the meanwhile, trumps legal problems increase every day. Biden’s list of a accomplishments grows every day!

He didn't turn over 300 homes in a year. PERIOD!! You are ignorant to how the world works fiscally. SVB bank failed and you think the NFL can't fail. Stop talking about things you know little about. Keep reading what the press wants you to know. Let those little finger search the value of SVB and the NFL. Those monies can't be paid to NFL if companies get into financial peril. Of course you know that.

And you probably should listen instead of speaking concerning football - you are clueless about football but you are from London.

Is that the number Fox is using this time?

Have you verified it?

It's been the number since the last budget deal in December.

I've linked it several times. Once at your request. Remember when you pooped your pants over the word "allocated?"

"Fuzzy math!" the neocon screamed.

lmao

I've linked it several times. Once at your request. Remember when you pooped your pants over the word "allocated?"

lmao
And every time another shipment of equipment and ammo have been sent since you upped the dollar amount.

I can't help you struggle to understand all this.

lmao
Yeah, I remember having to educate you on how allocations work and how we are actually paying for future weapons systems for out military under that "blank check" for Ukraine you keep crying about.

Yeah, I remember having to educate you on how allocations work and how we are actually paying for future weapons systems for out military under that "blank check" for Ukraine you keep crying about.

lol

Liar. At least it's coming back to you.