If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

It is not anything that anyone posted today (or yesterday). Unfortunately, this is probably going to continue for a while, and almost nothing I can do to prevent it.

This is a true catch-22. I can't talk about it which means nothing can change. Hopefully, in a few months, things will be different.

It is not anything that anyone posted today (or yesterday). Unfortunately, this is probably going to continue for a while, and almost nothing I can do to prevent it.

This is a true catch-22. I can't talk about it which means nothing can change. Hopefully, in a few months, things will be different.
How very cryptic of you.

I guess the Biden administration is now censoring Yappi.

Is the thread lost for good or is it retrievable?

I wish I could say more but yes, cryptic is the right word.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

This a legitimately troubling article about Ukraines situation and future prospects. Having an active battalion commander download on record like this is wild.

Sounds to me like normal wartime conditions; something that occurs in any war that is not short.
As a side note: in any combat situation, the number of effective fighters is dependent upon training and morale

Last edited: