If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

I am embarrassed....for you. Sad...
And yet you keep coming back to try and salvage any shred of respect for your shattered image on Yappi. Everyone now knows that you bow down to the King simply because you refuse to willingly admit that the 2020 election was NOT rigged. So this means you do think the election was rigged and my response to that is why are you planning to vote moving forward since the Dems have masterfully rigged all elections? You would have to be a total imbecile to continue to vote knowing that the outcome has already been predetermined.

And yet you keep coming back to try and salvage any shred of respect for your shattered image on Yappi. Everyone now knows that you bow down to the King simply because you refuse to willingly admit that the 2020 election was NOT rigged. So this means you do think the election was rigged and my response to that is why are you planning to vote moving forward since the Dems have masterfully rigged all elections? You would have to be a total imbecile to continue to vote knowing that the outcome has already been predetermined.
Actually I keep coming back to mock you and watch you flail in desperation...you never disappoint. Well done.

Actually I keep coming back to mock you and watch you flail in desperation...you never disappoint. Well done.
Holy s**t! And there you are. Wow, you really do live on Yappi. No matter what time of day I post you come out of the woodwork to quickly reply. It's like Pavlov's dogs. I am like a magician. I can magically make you appear at any time, day or night. I truly do OWN YOU.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:????????

Holy s**t! And there you are. Wow, you really do live on Yappi. No matter what time of day I post you come out of the woodwork to quickly reply. It's like Pavlov's dogs. I am like a magician. I can magically make you appear at any time, day or night. I truly do OWN YOU.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:????????
Odd as you're on the same time I am AND you continue to get owned on your own thread....beautiful. :ROFLMAO:

Odd as you're on the same time I am AND you continue to get owned on your own thread....beautiful. :ROFLMAO:
You don’t get it. I might pop on to Yappi like twice a day at different times. No matter when I check in you reply within 1 minute which means you live here. This is your full time job. What an absolute gigantic loser. Get a hobby, other than crying on Yappi.
Better yet, get a friggin’ job!!!

You don’t get it. I might pop on to Yappi like twice a day at different times. No matter when I check in you reply within 1 minute which means you live here. This is your full time job. What an absolute gigantic loser. Get a hobby, other than crying on Yappi.
Better yet, get a friggin’ job!!!
Oh I get it, you popped on, you post something stupid, I smack you. I also get that you're embarrassed that you're getting a beating on your own thread. Now those packages won't deliver themselves, fire up the truck. :ROFLMAO:

Oh I get it, you popped on, you post something stupid, I smack you. I also get that you're embarrassed that you're getting a beating on your own thread. Now those packages won't deliver themselves, fire up the truck. :ROFLMAO:
My thread is exposing you for the fraud you are. Take a poll. ?‍♂️