If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

And here you are. In my thread being owned. You gotta be stupid to keep replying to me. I spend all my time on Yappi telling you fools how dumb you are for supporting the Orange criminal and you keep replying. You would have thought that you would have got bored by now and blocked me like your other Yappi heroes but no. Here you are defending the Orange turd. Truly unbelievable. It can’t be said enough…….I OWN YOU FOOLS!!!
believe me fox GIF by Proven Innocent

He actually brought up integrity "on here" ? ?

Said his uncle died "6 weeks ago"
Three months later says same uncle died "6 weeks ago"
Says he voted more Republican than Democrat in his lifetime on earth.....
A month later.... "I don't vote"
"sporadic"

?

A liar obsessed with a liar. Two peas in a pod.
Politicians should have integrity. Not me. I don't run the damn country.

Because integrity matters. If this crazy old fool can convince millions that the election was rigged without a shred of evidence then this country is doomed. These Yappi psychos need to be called out for believing such nonsense.
Didn’t take DJT to convince me the Dems stole the election. Figured that out on my own real quick.

Yes I’ll vote. I explained to you I live in Ohio.
So???? You believe the election was rigged. That includes OHIO. Just because Trump won Ohio doesn’t mean that the brilliant masterminds in the Democratic Party didn’t hand pick which states Trump would win as a distraction to throw everyone off the scent. If you think the election was rigged and you still vote you are the dumbest human alive.

So???? You believe the election was rigged. That includes OHIO. Just because Trump won Ohio doesn’t mean that the brilliant masterminds in the Democratic Party didn’t hand pick which states Trump would win as a distraction to throw everyone off the scent. If you think the election was rigged and you still vote you are the dumbest human alive.
Dumber than you keeping this going?

Why should we not vote, here in Ohio I have not heard of many claiming cheating and fraud. In truth I have only hear people claiming the possibly of in it happening in 8 to 10 states in the last election.

Do you know something I don't, like the Democrats are planning on expanding the cheating and fraud to more states since it worked and they got away with it? You do realize that Trump won Ohio not because the Democrats let him, he won because little to no cheating happened and there is a good chance Trump might have won some states if cheating had not been allowed to take place.

Why should we not vote, here in Ohio I have not heard of many claiming cheating and fraud. In truth I have only hear people claiming the possibly of in it happening in 8 to 10 states in the last election.

Do you know something I don't, like the Democrats are planning on expanding the cheating and fraud to more states since it worked and they got away with it? You do realize that Trump won Ohio not because the Democrats let him, he won because little to no cheating happened and there is a good chance Trump might have won some states if cheating had not been allowed to take place.
So you are saying that there was cheating in all states that Trump lost! Jesus, do you hear yourself?

Yes. Do you not pay attention? Basically just 7 counties flipped the election. ENTIRELY possible.
And the other GOP Senators and Congress members that won on the same exact ballot were also rigged? This means that these GOP members actually lost their elections?

Have that proof of what you claim I said yet? Otherwise you're looking like a bigger tool than normal.
If you refuse to say these exact words then you are a coward that is afraid of Trump and the Yappi MAGA losers.....
"THE ELECTION WAS NOT RIGGED".

That's what I thought. And now everyone on Yappi can see that Trump owns you and you think the election was rigged for no other reason than because Trump said so. Talk about being in a cult. Wow.
Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone sees, not some desperate basement dweller begging for anyone to answer his stupid question and making claims of things that were never said...spot on. :ROFLMAO: ??

Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone sees, not some desperate basement dweller begging for anyone to answer his stupid question and making claims of things that were never said...spot on. :ROFLMAO: ??
You're embarrassed. I get it. Just make a donation to Trump. You'll feel better.