If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

So you think the election was rigged? Just because you didn't vote for Trump doesn't mean you don't think like him. Not a shred of evidence but you think it was rigged. Brilliant.
The democrats proved yet again how racist they are, by voting in much greater numbers for Biden(who sucks), than they did for Obama(who also sucks, just not as bad as Biden)

And the racists in the democrat party continue to get your support.

Man you must not have any pride, you are pathetic!

Because you are cowards. You know that your Yappi buddies will disown you if you tell the truth and you know that I will destroy you if you lie. Straight up pu$$ies!!
For someone who claims to be a troll and take pride in it, you sure seem angry.
Maybe you should go riot(mostly peaceful protest) and destroy some cities to blow off some steam.;)

6pboi5.jpg

The democrats proved yet again how racist they are, by voting in much greater numbers for Biden(who sucks), than they did for Obama(who also sucks, just not as bad as Biden)

And the racists in the democrat party continue to get your support.

Man you must not have any pride, you are pathetic!
Sounds like you are just mad that the GOP got curb stomped by a feeble old man who can't remember his shoe size most days. Tough break. Chin up.

For someone who claims to be a troll and take pride in it, you sure seem angry.
Maybe you should go riot(mostly peaceful protest) and destroy some cities to blow off some steam.;)
How about you answer the very simple question that I have posed upwards of ten times? You Trumpers refuse to betray your King and tell the truth. Pure spineless turds.

For the record, the election was absolutely rigged.

Without the phony 11-month plandemic, Trump wins in a landslide.
And there it is. At least someone has the balls to answer the question. Now, in response I ask why are you going to vote if it's rigged? Of course this fool blocked me and he can't see my posts because he is a coward.

Why are so concerned about this?
Because integrity matters. If this crazy old fool can convince millions that the election was rigged without a shred of evidence then this country is doomed. These Yappi psychos need to be called out for believing such nonsense.

Show me where I said that? I know you can't because I didn't. All I have said before answering the Jeapordy question is that many people OWN you and I am one of them. :LOL:

Show me where I said that? I know you can't because I didn't. All I have said before answering the Jeapordy question is that many people OWN you and I am one of them. :LOL:
If you have to say it. It ain't true. Nobody on Yappi even knows who you are. Go back to Instagram.

You gotta know by now that something like that is wayyyyy over his comprehension level. ?

He can't even remember if he tells people if he votes or doesn't vote.
And here you are. In my thread being owned. You gotta be stupid to keep replying to me. I spend all my time on Yappi telling you fools how dumb you are for supporting the Orange criminal and you keep replying. You would have thought that you would have got bored by now and blocked me like your other Yappi heroes but no. Here you are defending the Orange turd. Truly unbelievable. It can’t be said enough…….I OWN YOU FOOLS!!!