If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

And you still refuse to admit that the election was not rigged. Scared to death of the fallout from your fellow Yappi ignoramuses.
Again, where have I ever said it was rigged? Why would I refuse to admit to something I've never said? Are you this stupid or just desperate?

Again, where have I ever said it was rigged? Why would I refuse to admit to something I've never said? Are you this stupid or just desperate?
And there he is, right on cue. He lives on Yappi 24/7. Just admit that the election wasn't rigged and end this charade.

And there he is, right on cue. He lives on Yappi 24/7. Just admit that the election wasn't rigged and end this charade.
Umm dummy, YOU'RE here right on cue....LMAO. Still waiting for you to show any evidence of what you've claimed I've said. Btw, get back at it, those packages won't deliver themselves.

Umm dummy, YOU'RE here right on cue....LMAO. Still waiting for you to show any evidence of what you've claimed I've said. Btw, get back at it, those packages won't deliver themselves.
So you won't admit that the election wasn't rigged?
By NOT saying it you are leading everyone to believe that you DO feel that the election was rigged.

So you won't admit that the election wasn't rigged?
By NOT saying it you are leading everyone to believe that you DO feel that the election was rigged.
So you can't provide anything to what you claim I said? So you're lying, interesting, not surprising, but interesting.

Him begging people to respond to his thread is pretty hilarious...45/103 is a good effort..
I realize you are embarrassed because the entire Yappi site now knows that you are owned by Trump because you won't admit that the election was not rigged. A perfect case study in how Trump has control over the entire party and nobody has the guts to go against him (except 2 RINO's).

I realize you are embarrassed because the entire Yappi site now knows that you are owned by Trump because you won't admit that the election was not rigged. A perfect case study in how Trump has control over the entire party and nobody has the guts to go against him (except 2 RINO's).
I realize that you should be embarrassed by begging people to answer things in your lame thread about things you claim they've said, yet you can't provide a thread of evidence. The problem is that you're too stupid to realize it. Brian thinks you're stupid.

I realize that you should be embarrassed by begging people to answer things in your lame thread about things you claim they've said, yet you can't provide a thread of evidence. The problem is that you're too stupid to realize it. Brian thinks you're stupid.
And here you are. You sure do have a ton of posts in this "lame thread". Maybe you should stop posting if it's lame?

It is lame, but entertaining to watch you beg for responses. Dance little puppet....
And you know that you have been owned. You like the public humiliation which is why you have more posts than anyone else in my lame thread. Keep posting. My lame thread needs activity.

And you know that you have been owned. You like the public humiliation which is why you have more posts than anyone else in my lame thread. Keep posting. My lame thread needs activity.
LOL, you're a glutton for punishment. Abused on your own thread is classic..

LOL, you're a glutton for punishment. Abused on your own thread is classic..
Or are you being abused? Most of your Yappi buddies have refused to come to your rescue because they know that you have embarrassed yourself by being loyal to the Orange Menace. Where are your buddies? You are on an island.

Or are you being abused? Most of your Yappi buddies have refused to come to your rescue because they know that you have embarrassed yourself by being loyal to the Orange Menace. Where are your buddies? You are on an island.
What is there to be embarrassed about? You made a stupid claim that you can't back up. Yes, you are being abused on your thread and it's pretty funny. You're actually begging for me to answer a question on a topic that the only traction you're getting is me tea bagging you. :ROFLMAO:

Says the guy that believed Trump when he cried about a rigged election for 2 years.
It's hard for me to believe millions more voted for Biden than Obama.

Biden has such a low approval rating right after the election, and somehow garnered more support than Obama(who had a huge black voter turnout) and Hillary Clinton(who had a huge woman voter turnout).

Just seems fishy, and I don't trust city governments in major democrat run areas to be honest.

Again, I did not vote for Trump, and my thoughts on corruption in democrat run areas are my own.

You really need to stop humiliating yourself, and quit while you are behind(as usual).

Biden has such a low approval rating right after the election, and somehow garnered more support than Obama(who had a huge black voter turnout) and Hillary Clinton(who had a huge woman voter turnout).

Just seems fishy, and I don't trust city governments in major democrat run areas to be honest.
Trump rocked the black vote. Hmmm

Again, I did not vote for Trump, and my thoughts on corruption in democrat run areas are my own.

You really need to stop humiliating yourself, and quit while you are behind(as usual).
So you think the election was rigged? Just because you didn't vote for Trump doesn't mean you don't think like him. Not a shred of evidence but you think it was rigged. Brilliant.

And still nobody will answer the question. Pathetic. Owned by Trump.
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight