I just saw the best LB in the country...

Don Flamenco

In my opinion... LB Josh Tatum out of Oakland (CA) McClymonds High School. His film is incredible, the best Linebacker I have seen on film so far out of next years senior class by a pretty wide margin. His footwork and sideline to sideline quickness is just incredible. He doesnt miss a tackle either...

I dont know of a link. I wish I could help you out there. I am shocked he didn't get a 5-star ranking, yet LB Sergio Kindle did...

Don Flamenco said:
In my opinion... LB Josh Tatum out of Oakland (CA) McClymonds High School. His film is incredible, the best Linebacker I have seen on film so far out of next years senior class by a pretty wide margin. His footwork and sideline to sideline quickness is just incredible. He doesnt miss a tackle either...

Don-- Do players ever miss tackles in their highlight films?

Re: Re: I just saw the best LB in the country...

sehs95 said:
Don-- Do players ever miss tackles in their highlight films?

It depends, if you watch the Rivals and Scout films, then no they dont...

I think Marcus Ball maybe the best in the country...analysts compare him to a lighter Ernie Sims...

should be interesting to see how the season unfolds, his grades arent that great but they are getting better....

Don Flamenco said:
Ball is a nice player, but I think Tatum is the best this year at Linebacker. Ball is also an absolute UGA lock IMO...

that cant be farther from the truth, b/c his brother goes to Ga Tech and he loves FSU and Va Tech....

he wont be staying in state this year....

PanthaBrotha4 said:
that cant be farther from the truth, b/c his brother goes to Ga Tech and he loves FSU and Va Tech....

he wont be staying in state this year....

Good I hope you're right. Typical overconfident UGA fans I bet...:)