Hunting Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplemojo

So, I have thought about the slander constantly perpetrated by Trey on this board and I had challenged him to look at Elder's current and past faculty knowing that it would disprove the validity of his criticism and characterization of Elder. He refused to do so and, in fact, didn't even acknowledge such a simple way to prove him right or wrong. I believe that he knew that he would be proven outrageously and totally wrong so he chose to ignore the challenge. That said, I spent five minutes looking at the bio's of faculty member that I could track down easily on-line and included those members that I have met personally and I know from where they came. I only addressed about 15% of the faculty but I believe that sample is representative. What I found, according to Trey, do not exist. Outsiders in respected positions at Elder should be as elusive as the legendary unicorn, however:

Matt Wahlert teaches social studies at Elder. He is a St. X graduate and the president of the Colerain TWP board of trustees. He took the position formerly held by Elder's former track coach, Mr. Spencer, who was himself an "outsider" who grew up and went to high school in northern Ohio.

Matt Eisele no doubt "Bleeds Purple" as an assistant football coach. He is a graduate of LaSalle High School and was very upset when his nephews decided to go to St. X rather than the Elder High School that has embraced him (outside that he is) and that he has come to love.

Doug Ramsey: The much beloved head football coach at Elder, I believe, graduated from Reading High School. I may be wrong about that but it sure the heck wasn't Elder High School. Though an "outsider" he has been enthusiastically embraced by the Elder Community.

Matt Schmidt: I am not sure where he went to high school but he taught for over ten years before coming to Elder, including some time teaching at Summitt Country Day. Clearly, with that background he brings a different perspective to Elder.

Dr. Patrick Tucker is, I believe the assistant principal of Elder High School. Certainly he must be an Elder grad. Nope, he grew up in Northern Kentucky and I believe that he graduated from Covington Catholic. I may be wrong on his high school, but when I met him a few years ago, I remember him telling m,e he had lived his whole life in Kentucky and moved to Cincinnati just after accepting the job at Elder High School.

If I am wrong on any of the above, please correct me. Please also add to the list of "outsiders" as Trey would define them, who have been hired by and embraced by the Elder community.

I am sure that any sane person would agree, just from this small sample, that Trey is a liar and a scoundrel and that his ongoing slander has no basis in fact.

I don’t come here as much as I used to, but occasionally I drop in. I can’t believe Trey spends so much time and effort on this board. He tries so hard to get people to agree with him, and yet, it doesn’t happen. Why Trey? Seriously dude, get a new hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.