Cole Trautmann - Honorable Mention All-Suburban League

New impact players:
Sr. Jagger Pallay
Jr. Nolan Yanak
Fr. Jayden Carlton

Twitter:
@hudson_hoops21

Final Comments:
We only graduated 4 seniors, so we return a lot of guys. Our JV team had a lot of success, and we have 6-7 football players in the mix, which brings some toughness to the program. We have a nice balance of skilled players, some good size across the team, and some tough athletes who will all contribute. I don't see us being amazing in any one area, but I don't see us having many weaknesses either.

Every team in our league returns a lot of talent, so I think it's going to be very competitive top to bottom. Brecksville graduated Ganley, but has a nice combo with Skeljac and Garrito inside. Wadsworth has arguably the best player in the league in Solomon Callahan, with a nice supporting cast. Stow has great size and is always physical. Nordonia is always tough with their style of play and physicality, athleticism, and size. North Royalton has a ton of shooters, so any given night they could beat anyone. And Twinsburg graduated the player of the year which will be tough to replace, but they are always very athletic and seem to find guys every year who can play.

I think all of the teams in our league are very well coached and each team has a little differnt style of play. I have to give the edge to Brecksville simply because they are the defending league champs and bring back many guys, but I think any team in our league could beat them any given night. Over the summer our entire league won a lot of games and had a lot of success. It should be very competitive top to bottom this season

Hudson basketball schedule:
1669601846941.png