Hudson 34 Walsh Jesuit 7

Drew Pasteur has Walsh to win by 2 points and a 55% chance of winning, for what it is worth.

This should be a great game.
IN OTHER WORDS DREW IS JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.
HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS ONE.
EITHER TEAM HAS A SHOT AT THE 'W'. WALSH 21-20. AIN'T IT
GREAT? WE ALL CAN HAVE AN OPINION. THAT'S WHY ITS FUN.

No indication yet on the WJ website that they will carry the Hudson game (either video or audio-only). They still have the Maple Heights game up. I think at this point OHSAA no longer allows schools or communities to live-stream video of games (because $$$), but I could be wrong.

No indication yet on the WJ website that they will carry the Hudson game (either video or audio-only). They still have the Maple Heights game up. I think at this point OHSAA no longer allows schools or communities to live-stream video of games (because $$$), but I could be wrong.
I think it depends on if Spectrum has the game. Last year’s Hudson game was on Hudson Community TV’s Facebook Live. The next week’s Walsh-Benedictine game was on WJBN. The week after that Walsh- Hoban was on Spectrum so you either had to have Spectrum or pay for the game on the OHSAA site.

I think it depends on if Spectrum has the game. Last year’s Hudson game was on Hudson Community TV’s Facebook Live. The next week’s Walsh-Benedictine game was on WJBN. The week after that Walsh- Hoban was on Spectrum so you either had to have Spectrum or pay for the game on the OHSAA site.
The game is on HCTV Facebook. The regular duo is entertaining but out of town so not certain who’s filling in.

In last year's playoff match-up, Walsh took control in the second half and really dominated the 4th quarter. Seemed like they wanted it more.

Will be interesting to see how the Hudson players that watched last year react tonight.

Lots of new starters on both teams this year. Have not seen Walsh play in person but their scoring output is impressive.

Hudson D is strong enough for me to feel they can come away with a win. They are not particularly big but are fundamentally sound and tackle well. At the same time the passing game and kicking have been inconsistent enough to feel it could go Walsh's way. Guess that's why many see this as a toss-up.

I'll go Hudson 28-27.

Think the bus ride from Walsh to Hudson is going to take less than 8 minutes, depending on if they hit any red lights.

In last year's playoff match-up, Walsh took control in the second half and really dominated the 4th quarter. Seemed like they wanted it more.

Will be interesting to see how the Hudson players that watched last year react tonight.

Lots of new starters on both teams this year. Have not seen Walsh play in person but their scoring output is impressive.

Hudson D is strong enough for me to feel they can come away with a win. They are not particularly big but are fundamentally sound and tackle well. At the same time the passing game and kicking have been inconsistent enough to feel it could go Walsh's way. Guess that's why many see this as a toss-up.

I'll go Hudson 28-27.
Walsh Defense made the difference in the second half last year. I have been impressed with the second half adjustments from the WJ staff for the past two years. Walsh is pretty flexible with their schemes on defense depending on what success the offense is having against them. The WJ secondary is immensely improved from the first game of the season against Benny.

The key for the Walsh offense, in my opinion, will be unlocking the vertical passing game against hudson similar to a couple key passes that were hit against SVSM. Walsh often gets receivers open deep, it is just a matter of if the pass will be overthrown or not. WJ has a strong RB, Bremner, who Hudson will be familiar with, as well as a dual threat QB who will run it as well. Trey Bell is still a stud at WR though it feels he has had less of an impact this season on offense. The line is good, albeit undersized. If WJ isnt able to run it well, they will find other ways to get the ball to Bremner in space.

Should be a great one, i plan on attending as well. I will take WJ 35-27.

Bell starting at corner has helped the defense tremendously but there has definitely been some decrease in his offensive production since then. He has gotten open though; they just haven’t connected.