Hudson 34 Walsh Jesuit 7

WJ very strong, balanced and healthy. If they keep mistake free could be a thriller. But Hudson wins by 2. I want to see Hudson play Hoban.

My gut says Walsh by 14+. Hope I'm wrong and it is a close game. This is 1 of 3 games I am working on to narrow it down to the one I will be at.

WJ very strong, balanced and healthy. If they keep mistake free could be a thriller. But Hudson wins by 2. I want to see Hudson play Hoban.
That would be a blowout (IMHO). I want to see Walsh vs. Riverside next round. That would be a fantastic game.

I'd imagine a bigger crowd for this game as the 2 schools are less than 10 miles apart.

Pair that with 1 of the few really intriguing matchups in the State this week and it should be a recipe for a good turnout.

I'd imagine a bigger crowd for this game as the 2 schools are less than 10 miles apart.

Pair that with 1 of the few really intriguing matchups in the State this week and it should be a recipe for a good turnout.
Hopefully. Hudson crowd was shockingly and embarrassingly small last week - really noticed it in student section.

The good news: Playoffs have been so consistent for Hudson over the last ten years that it's completely normal in the HUD.

The bad news: it's "Ho-Hum" in Hudson because these games weren't on the family calendar 2 weeks ago, and Hudson family calendars fill up quick!

I think there will be a better turnout this week as opposed to last week.

I believe Hudson did not have classes on Friday…perhaps people had plans out of town. It was a smaller crowd but expect much better on Friday. Should be a good one.

I think I’m going to take in this game on Friday. I’ve never been to Hudson stadium I don’t believe. How’s parking and seating?

I think I’m going to take in this game on Friday. I’ve never been to Hudson stadium I don’t believe. How’s parking and seating?

Plenty of parking all around. The seating stinks. Plenty of seats with a really nice and clean facility but you are far from the field so the view is suboptimal. There are plenty of good dining options in Hudson.