Hudson 34 Walsh Jesuit 7

Lep2002

This is a rematch of a very close and competitive playoff game from last season. Walsh is the favorite because of their QB. I like Walsh 31-21 here.

I look at Hudson's schedule and don't see any big win. And even some of their wins were closer than they should be if they are for real. Maybe Wadsworth but they lost their Qb. The rest is weak. I really question how good they are. Not saying Hudson can't win, but Walsh has to be the favorite for sure.

I look at Hudson's schedule and don't see any big win. And even some of their wins were closer than they should be if they are for real. Maybe Wadsworth but they lost their Qb. The rest is weak. I really question how good they are. Not saying Hudson can't win, but Walsh has to be the favorite for sure.
This post is laughable.nordonia weak lol.

They are one of the teams that I figured Hudson would win bigger than they did. I never wrote that Nordonia was weak. Reread my post. Thanks.
Reading and comprehension are not operating simultaneously with brian

They played a tough game last year vs eachother. Walsh's schedule was better than Hudson's but Hudson beat Solon a solidly last week after barelky vbeating them early in the season?? home fiels advantage?

Walsh 31 Hudson 24

They played a tough game last year vs eachother. Walsh's schedule was better than Hudson's but Hudson beat Solon a solidly last week after barelky vbeating them early in the season?? home fiels advantage?

Walsh 31 Hudson 24
I could be wrong, but wasn't Hudson winning last night vs. Solon at half 10-0. Walsh can score in bunches. I just don't know what to think of this game. I weighing about 6-7 games regarding week 12. This included in the 6-7 games.

Division 2 is by far the most intriguing division in OHSSA playoffs this year.
Maybe D-3 or D-5 after that.

D1 is the pinnacle nothing needs said as it’s the big boys.

I know a player for Hudson, so I will be rooting for them. But Walsh will be a tough match up for sure.

I could be wrong, but wasn't Hudson winning last night vs. Solon at half 10-0. Walsh can score in bunches. I just don't know what to think of this game. I weighing about 6-7 games regarding week 12. This included in the 6-7 games.

It was 10-0 at halftime but Hudson really dominated in the first half. They had one drive end on a 4th down stop at the Solon 2. The other drive ended in a FG at the 3. They had one botched snap at the Solon 40 that resulted in a fumble and 1 INT at the Solon 30. The Solon game was Hudson's most impressive result of the season. Solon really struggled on offense and Hudson pounded them with the run game.

Your overall point is largely true, but I would caution you against judging the Explorers on the final score in some of those games. I believe they were up by 30+ points in the 2nd quarter against Euclid, North Royalton, and Twinsburg only to shut it down in the 2nd half. Prior to Friday night, you really couldn't point to one overly impressive Hudson performance. I saw the game against Warren Harding and Hudson was pretty sloppy. They also trailed 14-0 against Nordonia before scoring the final 28 points. The win at Wadsworth was nice, but they were missing their QB.

I think Walsh is the favorite here. Their QB and passing game will really test Hudson in a way they haven't been tested yet this season. Hudson has a solid defense, but I don't know if they have the secondary to keep up with a good passing attack.

I like Walsh here 24-10 ... After watching the Hudson vs Warren game I really don't know how good Hudson is .. Much respect to both programs

Drew Pasteur has Walsh to win by 2 points and a 55% chance of winning, for what it is worth.

This should be a great game.

Drew Pasteur has Walsh to win by 2 points and a 55% chance of winning, for what it is worth.

This should be a great game.
Yep, this is one that could come down to the last possession. Both teams, at times, have looked spectacular and, at other times, have looked slightly suspect. Should be a barnburner.

After Walsh finally beat a good team on the 10th week of the season ill give them the edge by 7.
Here We Go Again GIF by MOODMAN

My gut says Walsh by 14+. Hope I'm wrong and it is a close game. This is 1 of 3 games I am looking at to narrow it down to the one I will be at.
1 dimensional vs. 2 dimensional that has a strong passing attack. Plus their overall body of work seems better IMHO.