Huber Heights Wayne Vs Canton McKinley

not if wayne has a quarterback who can pass the ball and receivers who can catch the ball.mckinley has no pass defence
I can't take it anymore. It is defense not defence. I'm pretty sure they have spelling tutors at one of the elementary schools in Louisville or Salem, whichever school you follow this week. And if you are still so butt hurt over your idol RJ's firing then go buy Salem season tickets. You talk a whole bunch of *!*t behind the safety of your keyboard but if you feel that strongly about McK, Coach Fitz, or any of the kids or fans then tell them face to face. Dont be a punk and hide behind your keyboard and consistantly bash McK and the same kids you claim to have supported in the past, just because your still hurt your leader was fired. Grow up!

:clap:
I can't take it anymore. It is defense not defence. I'm pretty sure they have spelling tutors at one of the elementary schools in Louisville or Salem, whichever school you follow this week. And you are still so butt hurt over your idol RJ's firing then go buy Salem season tickets. You talk a whole bunch of *!*t behind the safety of your keyboard but if you feel that strongly about McK, Coach Fitz, or any of the kids or fans then tell them face to face. Dont be a punk and hide behind your keyboard and consistantly bash McK and the same kids you claim to have supported in the past, just because your still hurt your leader was fired. Grow up!

:clap:

Vamp-----------It is laughable to believe the most storied high school football program in Ohio history is "afraid" to play Dayton Wayne or Huber Heights Wayne or whatever you're called this week!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
Thats not laughable. You did not want to get beat ,and your storied high school football days are over.:laugh: :laugh:

Wayne was 11-18 passing for 277 yards, 2 TD's and 0 int. 6 different receivers caught the ball.

confused me for a second until I realized you were refering to the WW game.

This game should be a really good game. Harrison is really good and has several talented receivers with size and speed.

Looking forward to Saturday

Thats not laughable. You did not want to get beat ,and your storied high school football days are over.:laugh: :laugh:

You folks at Wayne's World are legends in your own mind!!! Give me a break!!! The Tigers were NEVER afraid to play Wayne. By the way, Vamp is talking about something that allegedly occurred in 1999!!!!!!! He also mentioned Chaminade beating the Tigers, which happened 4 years later in 2003. What's the point?

One more thing, if you give Massillon the same contractural agreement you gave McKinley, we'll take it!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

touche-thumb-260x192-9758.jpg

Holy James Thurber!
Touche!

:>---

You folks at Wayne's World are legends in your own mind!!! Give me a break!!! The Tigers were NEVER afraid to play Wayne. By the way, Vamp is talking about something that allegedly occurred in 1999!!!!!!! He also mentioned Chaminade beating the Tigers, which happened 4 years later in 2003. What's the point?

One more thing, if you give Massillon the same contractural agreement you gave McKinley, we'll take it!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Calm down Maxie ,just messin with ya.

I can't take it anymore. It is defense not defence. I'm pretty sure they have spelling tutors at one of the elementary schools in Louisville or Salem, whichever school you follow this week. And if you are still so butt hurt over your idol RJ's firing then go buy Salem season tickets. You talk a whole bunch of *!*t behind the safety of your keyboard but if you feel that strongly about McK, Coach Fitz, or any of the kids or fans then tell them face to face. Dont be a punk and hide behind your keyboard and consistantly bash McK and the same kids you claim to have supported in the past, just because your still hurt your leader was fired. Grow up!
the correct spelling is filtz.not FITZ.

Not to turn this into a Paper Tiger thread but they wanted to play a team they knew they could beat. They did not want to take any chances of having back to back losing seasons.... LOL, that's OK at least BELMONT had the balls to play Wayne on little notice after the PT's backed out, even though it was Wayne 72-0 at the half, the Wayne fans gave Belmont a standing ovation after the game!!!!! We will ALWAYS respect Belmont and the Bison won their next game 61-0!!!!!, The Paper Tigers though, that is a different story.....

Back to Wayne/McKinley!!!!!

Have a safe and nice trip to Huber Heights, come check out the Air Force Museum while you are here.... It is FREE!!!!!!!

They can go to Triangle Park where the football field used to be and the site of the first NFL game.

Huber Heights household income 2006-2010 - $55,534
Massillon household income 2006-2010 - $38,278

Difference - $17,256 (45%).

Sorry, missed it by a few points. Point remains that they are far wealthier than you, trash.

LOL, I'm thinking you might want to double check your math. 55,534 is not 45% higher than 38,278.

Not that it has anything to do with the game between McKinley and Wayne.

LOL, I'm thinking you might want to double check your math. 55,534 is not 45% higher than 38,278.

Not that it has anything to do with the game between McKinley and Wayne.

(55534 - 38278) / 38278 = .45080725

Yeah, it actually is.

You're right about it having nothing to do with the game, but I didn't bring it up.

Come On Big Money

Sorry, missed it by a few points. Point remains that they are far wealthier than you, trash.
Surely you are not trying to Big Dog someone talking about 55 grand a year. Now on to the game. I like the Bulldogs in this one. I always have a hard time getting that performance Wayne displayed on national tv a few years back out of my mind. Seriously, I have always thought of Wayne as the little brother (to other SW Ohio schools) Pretty decent in their own right and big brother kinda lets em hang around for awhile but when a fight starts, little brother gets sent home and the X's, Colerains and other "Big Brothers" from SW Ohio take over. Your best ride was with Miller but the fact is, the train has left the station. I think Glover is going to chew you up and keep your "O" off the field.

Surely you are not trying to Big Dog someone talking about 55 grand a year. Now on to the game. I like the Bulldogs in this one. I always have a hard time getting that performance Wayne displayed on national tv a few years back out of my mind. Seriously, I have always thought of Wayne as the little brother (to other SW Ohio schools) Pretty decent in their own right and big brother kinda lets em hang around for awhile but when a fight starts, little brother gets sent home and the X's, Colerains and other "Big Brothers" from SW Ohio take over. Your best ride was with Miller but the fact is, the train has left the station. I think Glover is going to chew you up and keep your "O" off the field.

Really, that 1 game..... Well, that Wayne team made it to the state finals that year. Wayne was hurt early with injuries and played that game with their 3rd string QB, minus their top wr, and half the starters on defense were also out. Wayne is not known for having great depth..... just in case you did not know, Wayne is 5-4 in the playoffs vs the GCL-South (St.Xavier, Elder, Moeller). Only St.X, Elder, and Colerain have won more playoff games since playoff expansion and Wayne has won over twice as many playoff games than Moeller. Wayne has won region 4 twice in that span and went to the state finals twice as well beating an undefeated R3 team in both years to get to state. Wayne won ton's of game's prior to B. Miller and will continue since he has left.

While I agree bigdogman's posts have gotten old and played out, take everything you just said and go back 6 months and it is EXACTLY what people did to Johnson repeatedly on here. Just sayin'.

(55534 - 38278) / 38278 = .45080725

Yeah, it actually is.

You're right about it having nothing to do with the game, but I didn't bring it up.

LOL, I'm willing to admit my limited math skills....I read "50%" as being twice as much (i.e. 38,279 x 2). :blush:

That said, "average," which is what you said, is not the same as "median," which is the data that you provided. ;)

Anyhow, about the game. Both teams have to contend with a QB that can run the ball....size and experience go to Wayne, but I think McKinley has the edge in terms of athleticism. McKinley, I think, will have more success running the ball as a team and will have a slightly better overall defense. Wayne will have a better passing game. I don't know, but I suspect that Wayne will also have the advantage with special teams.

The team with the fewest turnovers wins.

McKinley is fairly inexperienced, so one question that I have is...how will they handle the hostile environment? Wayne wants to make a statement on their home field....is McKinley going to allow it? Should be a good game!

Last edited:

This is so funny. As if you're somehow much tougher behind your keyboard. While I'm in full agreement this bigdog dude needs to grow up I couldn't help but point out the irony. Glad to see things haven't changed much here on Yappi. :laugh:

Wayne may be wealthier, but I guess class doesn't come with your paycheck. Does anyone discuss actual football games anymore? This site is just full of people taking the low road at every turn. Goodbye

comes down to how good wayne's run defense is and how well they end up passing the ball. mck appears to be able to run the football even aside from glover - as jarrod smith did well saturday night. mck's o-line played much better than i thought they would after being shuffled last week. the mck o-line does not even have to be great - just decent - because glover can make the most out of busted plays.

two other things worry me - mck's punting has to be better - you can't punt the ball 25 yards and give the other team great field position every time - and the secondary has to improve - because the QB they face from wayne is much more mobile then the kid from walsh jesuit - and WR's will have even more time to get open.

if mck can pound the ball with their RB's against wayne's DL and use glover a little bit less - and bust some big plays again - i think they can win (as long as the pass defense improves at least modestly). if mck is unable to run the ball i don't like their chances - still not enough experience for glover throwing the ball - especially with an o-line that does not have a lot of chemistry at the current positions. the mck defense looks to be able to stop the run - as their kids are pretty quick and are hard to get to the outside on. the mck secondary definitely needs to be better at covering the middle of the field and make progress in tackling after the catch - because the walsh kid nearly broke the one play on the final drive for a would be 95 yard score.

fumbles inside the 5 yard line and not converting a 1st and 5 situation inside the 30 to close the game nearly cost the pups last week - that can't happen on the road this week - and the penalties will also have to be cut from last week (both holding and personal fouls).

glover is almost the type of guy you would like to see in an option style offense. pair him with a very good RB and that would be tough to stop.

Last edited: