Huber Heights Wayne @ Fairmont .... Round one

Watcher 2.0, still think they didn’t lose a ton of coaching talent to Bethel? This season was a train wreck.
Wayne was so for that duration because of transfers. If not for the transfers Wayne would not have gone to state in football or won state in basketball. This here these days in homegrown kids. Huber rarely puts in talent

Great win firebirds. It’s hard to beat a team twice in a season especially when you are playing better athletes. Fairmont out coached, outplayed and had more discipline than Wayne. It showed all game and also at the end when the Wayne players were throwing their helmets all over the field.

Great win firebirds. It’s hard to beat a team twice in a season especially when you are playing better athletes. Fairmont out coached, outplayed and had more discipline than Wayne. It showed all game and also at the end when the Wayne players were throwing their helmets all over the field.
Wayne coaching staff is terrible. Mukes gets out coached by everyone. He doesn't instill discipline in the boys. The whole staff is a joke. It's not hard to beat wayne. They aren't no power house no more. It's hilarious you say better athletes. One has no one d1 caliber. I don't care what stars are next to they name or what school they going to.

Fairmont just had one kid commit to a MAC school. Saw the rubbing back and another jr defense guy is getting some D1 looks I think the kicker has d1 looks. Various kids have offers from d2 schools. I mean if you are going to base wins off of the amount of d1 talent miamisburg should be in the playoffs.
So have you figured out what a rubbing back is? I still can't figure it out? Does rubbing back play offense or defense

So have you figured out what a rubbing back is? I still can't figure it out? Does rubbing back play offense or defense
Well seeing as how incoherent some of your posts are I guess I will explain it to you. He is the kid that ran all over Wayne in the 4th qtr.

Fairmont @ Springfield. So it's going to be a quite, peaceful week on Yappi between Dayride and ORB? :stirthepot:

GO CATS!!!!!!!

Don’t worry I’m ready to be told I’m a hater, no one wants to see SHS do good, coach Douglass is the second coming, no one can stop the passing game, they have been on a roll since that loss, they are clicking on all cylinders etc…

Too bad I won’t hear they played flat or it was a fluke because ORB will go ghost again. 😎

Don’t worry I’m ready to be told I’m a hater, no one wants to see SHS do good, coach Douglass is the second coming, no one can stop the passing game, they have been on a roll since that loss, they are clicking on all cylinders etc…

Too bad I won’t hear they played flat or it was a fluke because ORB will go ghost again. 😎
I'm right here. Always have been. And as far as you being a hater is concerned, that's common knowledge. No one has to tell you that at this point. Also, SHS may be in big trouble in this one. They don't have a rubbing back to fight back with.

Last edited: