1966 Giants-Hubbard Midget Football.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 1966 Lions-Hubbard Midget Football.jpg
    1966 Lions-Hubbard Midget Football.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 34
  • 1966 Rams-Hubbard Midget Football.jpg
    1966 Rams-Hubbard Midget Football.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 31
Saw Caffey at a track meet last Saturday. Good looking athlete. Definitely been in the weightroom!
Heard most of the team has been in the weightroom on a regular basis. Hoffman stresses that because he lived in the weightroom when he played for Hubbard and YSU.

Hubbard should be somewhat decent this fall. We shall see...

Heard most of the team has been in the weightroom on a regular basis. Hoffman stresses that because he lived in the weightroom when he played for Hubbard and YSU.

Hubbard should be somewhat decent this fall. We shall see...
I would think most schools are running good weight lifting programs with a real offseason. They’ll be solid 8-2 is what I’ll predict

Heard awhile back (late fall, early winter) that D3 Geneva wanted on Hubbard's schedule. It didn't happen for this year, that's quite obvious, but I wouldn't mine seeing a 2 year home/away deal in the near future.

Few months away. I like what I'm hearing regarding this year's model. Eagles should be faster in 2021. Also congratulations to TC Caffey on receiving a offer from YSU. Hopefully more to follow.
Yeah, I agree, The Eagles of Hubbard High hopefully will be somewhat descent this coming season. 6 home games at The Beautiful is pretty nice as well.

Congrats to TC Caffey, I like when the locals get offers from YSU.

Few months away. I like what I'm hearing regarding this year's model. Eagles should be faster in 2021. Also congratulations to TC Caffey on receiving a offer from YSU. Hopefully more to follow.
Yeah sportster, as of yesterday I'm hearing some good things about the team. They should be somewhat descent this fall.

Bowser started last year as a freshman and made honorable mention ne8. He is on the Hubbard squad.
Accolades do not matter, there’s a ton of players who left their school to better their situation. In this case I know he’s at Hubbard and if he would have left he would have went to a worse program not a better one. Unlike back when Bowden left liberty to better his situation and went to WGH

Accolades do not matter, there’s a ton of players who left their school to better their situation. In this case I know he’s at Hubbard and if he would have left he would have went to a worse program not a better one.

Well said, him going to Girard just didn't make any logical sense.

Bowser should be a force this year. To make a serious impact as a freshman last season was impressive. This team has the talent to win every game on the schedule. Unfortunately they've been embarrassed by Poland and SR for two years straight now. Due mostly to both teams simply being more talented than the Eagles.

That cannot happen again this year. This season presents an exciting and challenging schedule. It feels like for the first time in a few years the Eagles can prove they're a good football team. Not just mediocre. These kids should be hungry. Especially after the way last season ended. Looking forward to week 1.