Hubbard Eagles 2021

I find it hard to believe that Andrew Frank did not make at least honorable mention in the NE-8 this year. Does someone have a list?

MVP: Michael Patrone - South Range

1st team
OL: Alex Goodrick - Hubbard
OL: Carter Kellgren - Poland
OL: Michael Lalley - South Range
OL: Nassim Lloyd - Girard
OL: Nate Williams - Poland
TE/ATH: Jacob Gehring - South Range
WR: Alleni Fryar - Niles
WR: Dom Malito - Girard
RB: TC Caffey - Hubbard
RB: Dylan Dominguez - South Range
QB: Zach Leonard - Niles
DL: Luke Blasko - South Range
DL: Nick Bowser - Hubbard
DL: Zach Cisero - Niles
DL: Brandon Eichert - Poland
LB: Peyton Mrakovich - Poland
LB: Jacob Sabo - Jefferson
LB: Curtis Taylor - Niles
DB: Brant Borawiec - Hubbard
DB: Anthony Carter - Struthers
DB: Andrew Centofanti - Poland
DB: Corey Penick - South Range
K: Harley Novak - South Range
P: Brandon Kilpatrick - Lakeview
RET: Josh Marshall - Struthers

2nd team
OL: Jacob Brooks - South Range
OL: Zach Felleti - Struthers
OL: Matthew Keeley - Niles
OL: Kyle Roberts - Lakeview
OL: Mike Zapka - Hubbard
TE/ATH: Aiden Hall - Struthers
WR: Luke Crumbacher - South Range
WR: Trent Hodge - Jefferson
RB: Danny Bruckman - Jefferson
RB: Tyler Maddox - Girard
QB: Grant Hitchcock - Jefferson
DL: Dom Parker - Poland
DL: Bailey Ryan - South Range
DL: Jevon Tabor - Niles
DL: Wade Woodworth - Jefferson
LB: Gino Calabrette - Struthers
LB: Christian Colosimo - Poland
LB: Andrew Delgarbino - Girard
DB: Nick Bengala - Girard
DB: Noah Derr - Niles
DB: Nate Fox - Lakeview
DB: Jack Fulton - Poland

No Honorable Mentions this year.

A lot of excitement for 2021. Can't come soon enough. Finally a capable passing game. A do it all running back who's going to get stronger and faster this off-season. And seasoned linemen with size and depth. They better be ready to line up and run through teams next year. Hubbard football hasn't been right in a couple years.
I'm hearing a lot of excitement for this team around town and it's only January.....

Last edited:
Word around town is that some new kids are moving to Hubbard!!
Your post is quite accurate SOARING-EAGLE.

There has been some knocking on Hubbard's door, and what I hear from around town, the door was definitely opened. It's called "hospitality", it's always nice to have good manners by making people feel welcomed and wanted.

Not really YtownJohnny, the vast majority of the Hubbard football team will be back on both sides of the ball this fall. They were very young last year.
I concede they were young Hubcapper. I think they will be better, but some Hubbard fans think these kids can grow big, strong and fast over the offseason.
And then are disappointed when an average player isn’t a star the next year. Usually by sophomore year you can tell who the real talent is and very unusual for a number of kids to go against that trend.

I did figure that out sportster by some of his previous posts about The Eagles of Hubbard High that he was an official member of the Hubbard Haters Club. I just wanted to make sure that he knew how young this team actually was last year in case he wasn't aware of it. Nothing more, nothing less.....
That freshmen lineman the eagles had last year will be the best lineman in the area in a year or 2, absolute stud.

Looking at hubbards schedule it’s very heavy in the beginning of the year, then they have about 3 byes until they have a showdown with SR week 10

Looking at hubbards schedule it’s very heavy in the beginning of the year, then they have about 3 byes until they have a showdown with SR week 10
Norwayne will be down a little from last year's squad. They have a very good coaching staff. Not an easy opener.

Mooney- Stud RB. Not sure if they have much more skill but Mooney will be a tough game.

Shaw - Will come back down to reality once Glenville starts play again. Alot of Glenville transfers helped Shaw last year.

Poland - Return a good amount of players. QB, Rb, 3 out of five OL. Will be tough to beat.

Struthers - Another down year. Oline will need to grow up quickly. Carter will need to get more touches offensively...but will he be able to handle the load playing both ways and moving from corner to OLB.

Lakeview - Another down year. Pavlansky leaving will hurt.

Jefferson - Played Hubbard tough last year. Dont expect the same result this year.

Girard - Mailto is a stud. Mays is an up and coming player. Have a good olineman coming back as well. QB is big question mark for Girard.

South Range - Well coached with arguably the beat RB in the league other than Caffee. Always solid.

Niles - Hubbard didnt play them last year. Lose QB and a couple of WR's. Dont know much more about them.

Are we
Norwayne will be down a little from last year's squad. They have a very good coaching staff. Not an easy opener.

Mooney- Stud RB. Not sure if they have much more skill but Mooney will be a tough game.

Shaw - Will come back down to reality once Glenville starts play again. Alot of Glenville transfers helped Shaw last year.

Poland - Return a good amount of players. QB, Rb, 3 out of five OL. Will be tough to beat.

Struthers - Another down year. Oline will need to grow up quickly. Carter will need to get more touches offensively...but will he be able to handle the load playing both ways and moving from corner to OLB.

Lakeview - Another down year. Pavlansky leaving will hurt.

Jefferson - Played Hubbard tough last year. Dont expect the same result this year.

Girard - Mailto is a stud. Mays is an up and coming player. Have a good olineman coming back as well. QB is big question mark for Girard.

South Range - Well coached with arguably the beat RB in the league other than Caffee. Always solid.

Niles - Hubbard didnt play them last year. Lose QB and a couple of WR's. Dont know much more about them.
For Girard, QB won't be a question mark, if they put Malito there. I would like to see it.

Are we

For Girard, QB won't be a question mark, if they put Malito there. I would like to see it.
If Malito is the QB then there would be no one to throw to. I don't see it happening, not in Cochrans offense.