How is the Barberton Baseball team looking??

It would be nice, but I don't think that will happen... Green just comes out every year and puts it all together. They're well coached and talented

It would be nice, but I don't think that will happen... Green just comes out every year and puts it all together. They're well coached and talented

Maybe THAT is why you guys tried to hire our baseball coach away from us.

Last edited:
Didn't "Wallace" apply for the football job? I'm sure the BOE didn't go to his house and beg him to apply.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but I don't think it was a two for one deal, where he would coach both the football and baseball teams.

Didn't "Wallace" apply for the football job? I'm sure the BOE didn't go to his house and beg him to apply.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but I don't think it was a two for one deal, where he would coach both the football and baseball teams.

He would not coach baseball at Copley guarantee you that. Coach Rob is one of the best in the area and judging by your coach's record, i don't know that he could say the same

I'm from Tallmadge dude.

This year should be a very good year for us. I don't think you want to get into records in baseball against us. If you don't beat Tallmadge this year, then don't think you will beat us in the 2008 and 2009. We will be stacked!!!

Hopefully the "Purple Machine" will be there this year.

I'll be looking forward to facing you this year, that will be one of the best series in the SL all year. I'm already getting hyped for it.

He would not coach baseball at Copley guarantee you that. Coach Rob is one of the best in the area and judging by your coach's record, i don't know that he could say the same

Did you know that Coach Robinson won 5 or 6 Metro League championships and was a state runner-up in the early/mid 90's at Barberton? He is a great coach who was building a powerhouse here until some arrogant, self-rightious SOB on the Board of Education ran him out of town. Robinson was also our football coach for three seasons. He is a good guy and someone who I called a friend. I have not spoken to him in quite a while now but maybe I will show up at a Barberton/Copley game this year to say hello.