How is leaving your border open good for the country?

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
I'd like one of the Lefty posters on here provide a rational argument supporting the mess at our southern border. Why isn't Congress doing more to stop this?

I'd like one of the Lefty posters on here provide a rational argument supporting the mess at our southern border. Why isn't Congress doing more to stop this?
Please do not hold your breath while you wait to get an answer.

Here's the response: we're a nation of immigrants OR something about us stealing the land from Native Americans. Nothing Biden has done can really be defended by those that voted for him, they just deflect.

Border Patrol has apprehended more than 1,000,000 migrants in the past seven or so months. If there were an open border policy, that number would be 0. How does your brain even work?

Border Patrol has apprehended more than 1,000,000 migrants in the past seven or so months. If there were an open border policy, that number would be 0. How does your brain even work?
Sure they catch them...then release them all over the country.

You realize they are all released into the Country after that, correct?

Reactions: y2h

Trump was doing more to stop it, more than anyone else in years .............then he was ousted by the deep state and left-wing lawyers who did an end-run around state legislatures in a few key swing states.

What do you think happened with them after they were apprehended? Democraps are not concerned about the health and safety of US citizens, only about power and control. If that means some criminals, drug traffickers, human traffickers, COVID infected illegals are freely released, they are OK with it. Notice they’re not sending them to blue states. Those states are already screwed up enough, and ignorant enough, to vote d.

Deportations fell to 26-year low last year, ICE report reveals​

https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/deportations-fell-to-26-year-low-last-year-ice-report-reveals/

The fact that in recent months there have been record numbers of illegal immigrants crossing the Southern Border and that if this is left unchecked during Biden's term the US population will consist of 20% illegal immigrants. This is unsustainable and will cause the ruin of this country.

There is a difference in being a LEGAL immigrant versus an ILLEGAL immigrant. This flow of ILLEGAL immigrants coming across our southern border needs to be dealt with and stopped.

Last edited:
I still haven't seen any of the Yappi Lefties provide a logical explanation on how leaving the southern border open is good for the USA?

Last edited:
I still haven't seen any of the Yappi Lefties provide a logical explanation on how leaving the southern border open is good for the USA?

There isn't such an explanation that exists; they simply defend the indefensible either because they hate America and are working to destroy it, or they are just plain ignorant.