How Dumb can the Biden Administration be ?

2manyBats

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then pulled the plug as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

It is all connected to crime and corruption. The Biden crime syndicate has their reasons... It is not dumb, it is all for profit.
This video puts some of the pieces together to help understand how bad it all gets.

It is all connected to crime and corruption. The Biden crime syndicate has their reasons... It is not dumb, it is all for profit.
This video puts some of the pieces together to help understand how bad it all gets.

BitChute:

“Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists. For white supremacists, BitChute is a safe haven where they can spread vitriol and recruit members. Swastikas and SS symbols are commonplace on the site, alongside videos praising Hitler. Across private and public channels in Telegram—the encrypted messaging app increasingly used by white supremacists—extremists share BitChute links of propaganda and conspiracy theories that comport to their beliefs. Further, many of these groups link to their Telegram and other social media channels in their BitChute descriptions.”

BitChute:

“Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists. For white supremacists, BitChute is a safe haven where they can spread vitriol and recruit members. Swastikas and SS symbols are commonplace on the site, alongside videos praising Hitler. Across private and public channels in Telegram—the encrypted messaging app increasingly used by white supremacists—extremists share BitChute links of propaganda and conspiracy theories that comport to their beliefs. Further, many of these groups link to their Telegram and other social media channels in their BitChute descriptions.”

You have been trained to always demonize the messenger...To bad mainstream media Youtube Facebook ect. have banned what turned out to be the proven truth so many times you can see right through their agenda. They really have been the (now very obvious) disinformation and propaganda stream.

These stories and pics have been all over in the media Biden laptop ect. This guy just puts some obvious connections together. What specifically do you disagree with...we can pull up the source material if you like???

You have been trained to always demonize the messenger...To bad mainstream media Youtube Facebook ect. have banned what turned out to be the proven truth so many times you can see right through their agenda. They really have been the (now very obvious) disinformation and propaganda stream.

These stories and pics have been all over in the media Biden laptop ect. This guy just puts some obvious connections together. What specifically do you disagree with...we can pull up the source material if you like???
I am critical of the messenger if they deserve critique. In this case, some crackpot posted a video on a social media site that caters to crackpots. Generally speaking, I don’t trust anything randomly posted on internet without a load of vetting and corroboration.

I am critical of the messenger if they deserve critique. In this case, some crackpot posted a video on a social media site that caters to crackpots. Generally speaking, I don’t trust anything randomly posted on internet without a load of vetting and corroboration.

You will believe any damn thing the media throws out there...here is a short list of the garbage you believed without any vetting at all. You and happy are the most gullible, believe anything without vetting suckers ever born. Care to issue any retractions, like your media had to?

Exactly. That’s why the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Report were so important. They validated it.
Well, you're wrong there.

BTW, NOBODY behind closed doors in testimony said they had evidence of, or felt that Trump colluded with Russia.

You LOSE.

Good day, Sir.

You will believe any damn thing the media throws out there...here is a short list of the garbage you believed without any vetting at all. You and happy are the most gullible, believe anything without vetting suckers ever born. Care to issue any retractions, like your media had to?

I don’t need to retract anything. Using #1 on your list as an example, I’m happy to accept the IG’s report on motive for clearing Lafayette Square if you accept the IG’s report justifying the Russia probe. Deal?

I don’t need to retract anything. Using #1 on your list as an example, I’m happy to accept the IG’s report on motive for clearing Lafayette Square if you accept the IG’s report justifying the Russia probe. Deal?

Sure and you accept the Mueller report conclusion ..."We found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russians!" That cost us 35 million but I knew it was BS from day one....you on the other hand bought the very obvious 2 year lie with no validation....chump!

Reactions: y2h
Sure and you accept the Mueller report conclusion ..."We found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russians!" That cost us 35 million but I knew it was BS from day one....you on the other hand bought the very obvious 2 year lie with no validation....chump!
Can you source that quote directly from the report because I am pretty sure you just fudged it big time. Are you fibbing again?

Can you source that quote directly from the report because I am pretty sure you just fudged it big time. Are you fibbing again?

It says it several times...twice on page 2, at the very top and towards the bottom.

Now you can go ahead and say it..."I'm sorry I was so gullible believed the fake news for 2 years without even thinking or validating anything I just believed the big lie because they said it every day!"

It says it several times...twice on page 2, at the very top and towards the bottom.

Now you can go ahead and say it..."I'm sorry I was so gullible believed the fake news for 2 years without even thinking or validating anything I just believed the big lie because they said it every day!"
We found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russians!"

Thank you. Your quote does not appear anywhere in the report and you just pulled it out of your a**. The report highlights multiple instances of cooperation between Russians and the campaign but says evidence that was uncovered at the time was not sufficient to charge criminal conspiracy. Here is an EXACT quote from the report:

“Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.

Further, the Senate Report is even more specific referencing the Trump campaign giving research data to Russian intelligence so they can make their interference more effective.

Now, say your sorry for making up a quote and lying about what is in the report.

We found no evidence that Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russians!"

Thank you. Your quote does not appear anywhere in the report and you just pulled it out of your a**. The report highlights multiple instances of cooperation between Russians and the campaign but says evidence that was uncovered at the time was not sufficient to charge criminal conspiracy. Here is an EXACT quote from the report:

“Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.

Further, the Senate Report is even more specific referencing the Trump campaign giving research data to Russian intelligence so they can make their interference more effective.

Now, say your sorry for making up a quote and lying about what is in the report.

" the investigation did not establish that Trump or any members of his campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities"
Yes exactly 0 evidence
This is the word for word the exact quote, it is said 2 times on page 2. It has the same meaning in the English language as the quote which I recalled of the top of my head.
This means you believed the big lie because you are a gullible punk!

" the investigation did not establish that Trump or any members of his campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities"
Yes exactly 0 evidence
This is the word for word the exact quote, it is said 2 times on page 2. It has the same meaning in the English language as the quote which I recalled of the top of my head.
This means you believed the big lie because you are a gullible punk!
pretty much sums it up

The Democratic Party Has only itself to Blame !

E4aTy-VX0AEsb5R.jpg