How Does Olentangy Liberty's 2021 Team Compare With the 2020 Playoff Team

4GX

Any Columbus area fans on here, who are familiar with Olentangy Liberty's squad this year, able to compare this year's OL football team with last year's? Curious to know what OL does well. Any commentary (from PC, DC, UA, HD, OO fans, etc.) would be welcome. OL made it a few rounds into the playoffs last year, until running into a very good Springfield team-- Is OL good enough to match that level of play this year?

They aren’t as good this year . Been outplayed in both games this year winning 7-6 ( Glenville)) and lost to Steubenville .by a couple scores and Steubenville controlled the game . Glenville had a lot more yards and kind of choked. Liberty has only scored 14 total points . Last years Liberty team lost to a very good Coffman team by a TD in the regular season and won by three in the playoffs . This years Liberty team would have no chance against that type of team . They are rebuilding a bit .

All 4 Tangy schools lost significant senior classes and have fallen off quite a bit, with the possible exception of Berlin, who has a very promising soph QB who was just named COH player of the week despite only playing 1.5 quarters in relief of a senior starter. Liberty's team is not even remotely comparable to last year's team.

All 4 Tangy schools lost significant senior classes and have fallen off quite a bit, with the possible exception of Berlin, who has a very promising soph QB who was just named COH player of the week despite only playing 1.5 quarters in relief of a senior starter. Liberty's team is not even remotely comparable to last year's team.
Kinda sorry to hear that-- would have liked to see a good game this week-- doesn't sound like that's very likely.

I guess to be fair, Orange was not very good last year, but I'm commenting relative to how most ppl viewed them coming out of last year. They played pretty well last Fri, but their stud D players showed visual fatigue and loss of motor late in the game. They could end up better than last year team, if you actually take a close look at last year's team.

Liberty and Tangy definitely way down.

Berlin lost a bunch of good players, but replaced them with better ones in many cases.

I guess to be fair, Orange was not very good last year, but I'm commenting relative to how most ppl viewed them coming out of last year. They played pretty well last Fri, but their stud D players showed visual fatigue and loss of motor late in the game. They could end up better than last year team, if you actually take a close look at last year's team.

Liberty and Tangy definitely way down.

Berlin lost a bunch of good players, but replaced them with better ones in many cases.
Well, only really focused on OL-- that's the only one X is playing this season-- and I know they made a decent run in the playoffs last year.