Holy War Part 1?: St. Ignatius (4-1) vs. St. Edward (5-1)

Who wins?

• St. Edward by 20+

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • St. Edward by 13-19

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • St. Edward by 8-12

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • St. Edward by 1-7

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • St. Ignatius

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will this game be televised or streamed online? Would love to watch this match-up tomorrow night.
Ignatius' student broadcast network (SIBN) will be live streaming (for Free)

St. Edward will be live streaming with their adult/alumni broadcasters (St. Edward has been charging an $8 fee per game for their live stream broadcast)

Unfortunately I'll only be following on Twitter.

I'd think it would be worth the $8 to not have to listen to the Ignatius broadcast. That would be unbearable.

Wondering if we will see a PD/Cleveland.com article this week chronicling Kyle's history in this great rivalry? By my account, he is 26-16-1 (including 3-1 in the playoffs) heading into Saturday's matchup. I tend to agree with those predicting a close, low scoring game. Dating back to '83, St. Edward has only beaten Kyle's Wildcats by double digits on 5 occasions. St. Edward is riding a 4-game streak dating back to the '18 playoff game. Prior to this, they have never won more than 2 in a row against Kyle.
Has Kyle been at Iggy for 40 years?

1. More punts or more TD's?
2. More FG's or more TD's?
3. More punts or more turnovers?
4. More TD's or more penalties?
5. More points or more days in September?

Ignatius' student broadcast network (SIBN) will be live streaming (for Free)

St. Edward will be live streaming with their adult/alumni broadcasters (St. Edward has been charging an $8 fee per game for their live stream broadcast)

St. Edward will not be charging the usual $8 for the broadcast of this game. It will be free of charge.

Looks like 15 mph wind from NE. While it is a wind that will cut diagonally across the field, it shouldn't be enough to factor

Eds won the JV game too, I believe 27-0

Ouch. Eagles own the Cats in football lately

Wind definitely gusting far more here as usual, and actually pretty good sustained out of NE, so corner to corner. Kicking will be interesting, if ends up important

This could get ugly , I love it send Kyle off with 5 straight loses.

iggy just looks slow and unathletic.
Where have you been? Ignatius has looked like this for years.

This is not a surprise to anyone who has eyes and has watched Ignatius this season.

Eds is way better and the tackling for Ignatius is horrible

Where have you been? Ignatius has looked like this for years.

This is not a surprise to anyone who has eyes and has watched Ignatius this season.

Eds is way better and the tackling for Ignatius is horrible
The Ignatius offense is so bland , I hope franzinger keeps all the same staff !