HOFV Breaks Ground on Completion of Phase 2

my2sense

Ground breaking for the indoor water park and luxury Hilton hotel yesterday. More stuff that will never happen being built. Contractors some said will never work there now there every day. It's a win for the region and another L for the haters.

In related news, somewhere in another city a building is being built.

J/k I hope it helps the entire region, state of Ohio, and McKinley's football program. (to tie it back to this forum).

Ground breaking for the indoor water park and luxury Hilton hotel yesterday. More stuff that will never happen being built. Contractors some said will never work there now there every day. It's a win for the region and another L for the haters.
lt would be nice if they would put a fast food restaurant within easy walking distance from the stadium. Overall a great project(y)

lt would be nice if they would put a fast food restaurant within easy walking distance from the stadium. Overall a great project(y)
There will be 9 Restaurants within the Hall of Fame Village footprint

Attachments

• Hall-of-Fame-Village.jpg
    Hall-of-Fame-Village.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 50
The last of the major parts to this group of phases of Hall of Fame village. After all of this is complete then they will take a 2 year break and start up again with another set of Phases with other components to be built and most likely will double in size the Footprint of the village

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Waterpark hotel_i.jpg
    Waterpark hotel_i.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 58
  • YB7TGEGOI5FPDHM5YMNOBMDRKQ.jpg
    YB7TGEGOI5FPDHM5YMNOBMDRKQ.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 55
  • hall-of-fame-hotel.jpg
    hall-of-fame-hotel.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 317958038_10229230864060529_3887241503564872888_n.jpg
    317958038_10229230864060529_3887241503564872888_n.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 317900160_10229230864620543_1115147090847041056_n.jpg
    317900160_10229230864620543_1115147090847041056_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 53
Really want to see this project succeed. The more events the better. Outside of the state title games, I went to the USFL Championship and thought it was tremendous. I hope they plan on getting a lot of obscure events there. It's a unique venue and I would love to see some G5 college games played there early in the year. The drive from the Cleveland area is not as bad as we like to make it seem.

Might make it impossible for the OHSSA to consider any other location for the state finals. Taking care of a couple of drawbacks Canton now has.
It definitely will make it very hard to go anywhere else besides what the Village has to offer amenities wise. Not only that but the new money package in the next deal no one can match it

Really want to see this project succeed. The more events the better. Outside of the state title games, I went to the USFL Championship and thought it was tremendous. I hope they plan on getting a lot of obscure events there. It's a unique venue and I would love to see some G5 college games played there early in the year. The drive from the Cleveland area is not as bad as we like to make it seem.
Currently they are bidding on 22 major events to be held here that will add to the existing and excitement of the Village

I feel the local establishments close to Akron U lost out on the semis. If they would have known and opened earlier for food and drink they would have made a killing.
Quality restaurants and sports bars within walking distance will be huge.

I feel the local establishments close to Akron U lost out on the semis. If they would have known and opened earlier for food and drink they would have made a killing.
Quality restaurants and sports bars within walking distance will be huge.
I think at one time they would have, but not so sure anymore. We had a 10:30am game and stayed in North Canton on Friday. Quick breakfast then we hoofed it home after the game, as we had a three hour drive. I don’t imagine the 3:00pm game attendees wanted to linger either.

Bars and restaurants would be great for the people going to all the games, but I think that contingent is dwindling severely.

Would be cool to see the Hall try and add a college bowl game, although I’d prefer they just relocate and rename one than create another game for sub500 teams.

Yes it is the best hidden investment that will explode in value once it is complete this first set of Phases I have over 5K
I thought so too. I bought in yesterday after I saw they had broken ground for new
construction. Just wanted another opinion. I see this as a nice long term investment
for my children.

"These things will never happen. No one wants to build anything there. No one will put money into it. No one will want to come." - said many dopes who now have disappeared.
What I think is funny is how all these people said it would never happen and now look at it. Just think tentatively in 18 Months from now the biggest remaining Pieces The Water Park and Hotel will be nearing some what completion.
The Fan Engagement Zone promenade will be full occupancy.
On the north side of Fulton road are plans for 3 Hotels also there will be another Hotel in the Hall of Fame Village to be built besides the one that is next to the Water park. The 3 Hotels are through development from a Local developer along with a developer from Cleveland not the Village.

In one of set of Phases will be a 9,200 to 10,000 seat arena to be built with its own Parking infrastructure it will be for Basketball and Ice Hockey also various HOF events at that time most likely walking away from using the Civic center.

"These things will never happen. No one wants to build anything there. No one will put money into it. No one will want to come." - said many dopes who now have disappeared.
No one will want to come other than who already comes...football fans.

The HOF is the one thing unique to Canton, you can go to a waterpark all over the country.