Hilliard public schools reach a new low.

This is what a demonic culture looks like.
Oh but it was only for the “teachers”.
Morality clause I guess is long gone that used to apply for teachers.
So when are teachers going to start to showing up at school wearing black leather assless chaps and a ball gag?

This is what a demonic culture looks like.
Oh but it was only for the “teachers”.
Morality clause I guess is long gone that used to apply for teachers.
So when are teachers going to start to showing up at school wearing black leather assless chaps and a ball gag?
We are there. Imo

Start listening at the 20 minute mark.
LOL, "shift in school spending", the government run schools know what is best for everybody.
Listen to this clown try to call out anyone who does not see life through his worldview.
Tax dollars that go to any schools other than government run ones should never be allowed.
What a pos.

LOL, "shift in school spending", the government run schools know what is best for everybody.
Listen to this clown try to call out anyone who does not see life through his worldview.
Tax dollars that go to any schools other than government run ones should never be allowed.
What a pos.
Public Schools are imploding.

My wife is a VP at a Northern KY elementary school. I’ve asked her about this. She says she hasn’t seen any curriculum with this content yet but is aware it’s available. Her school has an interesting mix of Muslim, African, Latin American etc families and many kids where English is rarely spoken at home. I don’t think this BS would fly there.

My wife is a VP at a Northern KY elementary school. I’ve asked her about this. She says she hasn’t seen any curriculum with this content yet but is aware it’s available. Her school has an interesting mix of Muslim, African, Latin American etc families and many kids where English is rarely spoken at home. I don’t think this BS would fly there.
It's working It's way from Urban to Suburbs to Rural. It won't be adopted in Rural areas.

Here the real issue… Schools are no longer local. The Fed and States use money to engage in social engineering. Tell them to F— off.
They come at us with unfunded mandates, and then the private foundations funded by teachers’ union dues and rich social engineers come in the back door with grants that have strings attached, eroding local control.

They once again create an emergency, and then dig their claws into us deeper as they pretend to solve a problem of their own creation

Get the government out of the "education" business.
Privatize it now!
It already is. Is your conservative self expecting government to force companies to build schools where they do not want to build schools or is it just more public pork for under-performing private business you're trying to build?

Painful to have to keep pointing this out to those too poorly educated to realize their private education sucked and was also poorly run from a business POV but there is absolutely nothing preventing a private business from opening up a school. None. Na-Da. For those that still have not caught onto the superiority of public education for ALL God's children, I'll spell it slower. N........a.........-...........D.........a.

Here the real issue… Schools are no longer local. The Fed and States use money to engage in social engineering. Tell them to F— off.

This I can mostly agree on. There is still the issue of having the skill to run the schools. "Social engineeing" I take the position is something you've blown up in your own mind for political reasons and is actually minimal.

It's the economics that need the close eye. This is how the higher levels got the foot-hold, not social engineering as you call it. And like most bureaucracies, we (that would be ALL voters, from public and private) allowed it to grow without resistence. Administrations at almost every level for all but the small town integrated K-12s, has soared per pupil. And they have little in the way of duties other than hold meetings and to give themselves reasons to hold meetings. Most of what they do beyond pay-roll, running and maintaining the buildings and now IT, could be performed by local control teacher committees.

Last edited:
It already is. Is your conservative self expecting government to force companies to build schools where they do not want to build schools or is it just more public pork for under-performing private business you're trying to build?

Painful to have to keep pointing this out to those too poorly educated to realize their private education sucked and was also poorly run from a business POV but there is absolutely nothing preventing a private business from opening up a school. None. Na-Da. For those that still have not caught onto the superiority of public education for ALL God's children, I'll spell it slower. N........a.........-...........D.........a.
You must be kidding!

CPS scored one star out of five when it comes to its 78% graduation rate. That’s lower than the 81% average for similar districts and the state’s overall 87% graduation rate.

Only about 5% of schools in the state received a one-star rating for graduation on the state ratings.

want to go back to 1980-2000?

Let's look at 2022, it is not getting any better!!

About 24% of white children were chronically absent during the 2021-2022 academic year, but that number doubled for Black children. One in two Black students missed 10% or more of their school year.

Scores on statewide math exams, at least for some grade levels, also continue to decline.

"One of the areas I'm really frustrated with is that we have no idea what’s actually working," Ohio State University professor Vladimir Kogan said. "We don't know which of these (recovery) investments are worthwhile and which of these are a waste of time."

Research is too easy to disprove your post..

She says that students using vouchers to attend private schools were somewhat less successful than those who were attending without a voucher, but that “both types of students … were less likely than traditional public school students to ever fail a course, or to ever be suspended in high school, and they were more likely to enroll in college within one year of high school graduation.”