Hey MileSplit - Your Track Feed is NOT WORKING!!!

Well, now working, but missed the first 15 minutes of D3. Great way to confirm your feed before broadcasting...NOT

The MileSplit results website is also horrible. Finishtiming’s website is significantly better. I assume they’re forced to push everything to MileSplit thanks to their deal with OHSAA. That’s a shame. Finishtiming does a much better job than MileSplit.

Being a paying member of Pro MileSplit, I am mildly disappointed they kept cutting away during a race to show an award's ceremony. They should have that on a separate feed! Also, they need to take the auto-focus off and get someone who doesn't try to focus up on the leaders too much. I will make my recommendations to them.

Being a paying member of Pro MileSplit, I am mildly disappointed they kept cutting away during a race to show an award's ceremony. They should have that on a separate feed! Also, they need to take the auto-focus off and get someone who doesn't try to focus up on the leaders too much. I will make my recommendations to them.
It wasn't a MileSplit issue. MS is simply distributing the video feed which I assume was the same as what was on the NFHS network's website where I watched it. IIRC, the video feed was produced by an outfit called TKDS Sports.

Yes, I share your frustrations with the constant cutting away to the awards stand during seemingly pivotal moments during track events that were in progress. The camera work in general seemed better on Friday.

Incidentally, I'm not sure if this is more of a production issue or a distribution issue. When I try to watch the Day 2 running events on demand, the video will always freeze shortly after 20:00 mark when OHSAA Chairman Doug Ute does an introductory promo before the running events begin. Trying to skip past that point in the video has not worked.