Hazing Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remove them. It the situation that happened at my Alma mater the two kids removed were THE 2 best players on the team. That’s not blowing smoke, embellishing or stretching the truth. One was the QB and the other a TE/WR. With as much talent as there is on the Massillon squad it will be the old next man up mentality
The only reason the kids were removed from the team at your alma mater is because they were in a juvenile detention center. One of them was actually allowed back on the team after his release. Your alma mater is quite possibly the worst example in the entire world to use.

The only reason the kids were removed from the team at your alma mater is because they were in a juvenile detention center. One of them was actually allowed back on the team after his release. Your alma mater is quite possibly the worst example in the entire world to use.
Well, you’re not wrong.

Screenshot_20230727_190646_Chrome.jpg

Edit coming soon... page will now accurately display how hard Massillon is owned by catholic schools in the only games that matter. The public has a right to proper information.

Prediction; Moore and all involved players will be at practice Monday morning, no charges, no wrong doing….nothing to see here.

Well I left for a little while and all he!! breaks loose....

Just to keep Gbulldog happy - YIPPEE!!!!! UP TO 1200!!!! You happy now Gbulldog? (I see the thread has been scrubbed down a little since I originally posted this - I'm sure 1200 will be hit very soon!)

Of course there are Massillon posters who have contributed to this illustrious total of over 1200 - the Massillon posters have to point out the stupidity and in some cases the outright lies posted by the haters and trolls.... Geesh....

But I think it's time to rename the thread since the original topic has lost it's steam and has devolved into the usual Massillon bash-fest that the haters and trolls love so much....

CARRY ON ALL YOU HATERS AND TROLLS!!!!! You need to make Gbulldog happy and hit 1500!!!!

And Massillon posters, continue to point out the utter idiocy, stupidity, lies, and obsessive behavior of said haters and trolls....

Catholic football>Massillon football
Moeller, X, LaSalle and Hoban own Massillon when it matters, and that's the fact Jack!!
Wiki page will be updated soon displaying this. The 2 Moeller cover ups will be added. Not sure why these 2 state championships losses were intentionally left out. They must have been absolutely detrimental losses to the fanbases ego.

Catholic football>Massillon football
Moeller, X, LaSalle and Hoban own Massillon when it matters, and that's the fact Jack!!
As usual, you are wrong. Moeller and St. Ignatius are the only Catholic schools that have been very successful in defeating the Tigers. Here are some other pertinent records:
St. Xavier 0-1, LaSalle 2-1, Hoban 2-3, Elder 5-0 and St. Edward 4-4. Is that your definition of “owning?” 🤣 By the way, all games matter.

You are using Wikipedia for info ? 😂
Massillon has a website, welcome to 2023.
Just checked out the website and I have some questions. Massillon Traditions section.

"At the conclusion of the game, the team gathers at midfield to perform 15 pushups, symbolizing the 15 games that are played (10 regular season and 5 playoff) in order to win a state championship. The fans stay to count each push-ups"

Is this done after state championship games? Are the Tigers doing 15 push-ups with the fans counting while the Catholic school players take pictures on the field celebrating?

@John Lee Pettimore I see alot of 10 game state championship teams listed on the website. The tradition says 15 push ups for 15 games. How did that work? Were those teams chosen out of a hat to be crowned state champion?

Fenwick has a more successful football program than Massillon. Fenwick has won 2 state championships in the playoff Era.
I hate Massillon with the burning fire of 1000 suns but by that metric St.Thomas Aquinas is a more successful program than Massillon and that is just not a factually accurate statement. I’m a bulldog through and through but this thread is just ridiculous and isn’t even on topic at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.