Harris disrespects veterans

Troll only poster and resident geek , jerky pedant and literal thinker who tells everyone he is smarter than 'MOST" has the balz to even attempt to critique anyone else . Keep your great insight and opinions coming [Only opinions are about OTHERS posts}
Lol. You can actually use the correct spelling of balls you dope.
blue balls bouncing GIF

No one supported the military and their families more than President Trump. The phoniness of the Bidens and obamas is rather sickening.
Really? By golfing on Memorial Day and skipping the WW2 commemoration because it was raining? Or was it rage tweeting at Gold Star families? I’m gonna go with what former decorated Generals have said about Trumps respect for the military. Go ask Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly.

Really? By golfing on Memorial Day and skipping the WW2 commemoration because it was raining? Or was it rage tweeting at Gold Star families? I’m gonna go with what former decorated Generals have said about Trumps respect for the military. Go ask Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly.
Anti Trumpers?

Yeah let's take their word.

Were they decorated for the holiday?

Because she wished the country a good weekend when it started on Friday and then sent a Memorial Day sentiment on Memorial Day. An army officer veteran and former national security advisor said in clear English there should be a military coup. Enough said.
a friend of mine often states "i'm not going to argue with you but you're wrong!" your comparison is ridiculous. say whatever you want.

I'm just going to guess I know a whole lot more people in the military than you do, and they all loved Trump. The opinions of high ranking elitist career officers will pretty much never mirror that of the rank and file.

Reactions: y2h
I'm just going to guess I know a whole lot more people in the military than you do, and they all loved Trump. The opinions of high ranking elitist career officers will pretty much never mirror that of the rank and file.
Elitists. Everybody drink. Military leaders are now all elitists.

I’m sure the people you know all think like you. That does not make up the military. Exit polls had Biden winning the military vote by 4 points. Further, Georgia’s recount of overseas military ballots showed Biden won that segment as another example.

Elitists. Everybody drink. Military leaders are now all elitists.

I’m sure the people you know all think like you. That does not make up the military. Exit polls had Biden winning the military vote by 4 points. Further, Georgia’s recount of overseas military ballots showed Biden won that segment as another example.

Comical.

Carry on.