Greater Dayton Wrestling Officials class

Psychoff

Come one, come all. Join the ranks of the our officiating team. The GDWOA is having their annual officials' class over one weekend; Oct 8/9/10, 2021 at Centerville High School in the Southwest District. We will led by Kyle Grilliot and six other veteran OHSAA State Officials teaching the class. You will come out of the class as a Class II or III official. With some work, you could be able to move to Class I and get your feet wet at the Varsity level. You set the tone of the advancement. There are classes ready to be signed for all across the State of Ohio. Of course, we would like you to join the GDWOA.
Follow the link and the instructions there to get your opportunity to give back to the greatest sport on Earth.

Check out our newly revised website at http://www.gdwoa.com

In the same vein, the Northeast Ohio Wrestling Officials classes start on Monday the 27th.
This is on the east side of the Greater Cleveland area.
Three classes on Mondays at Painesville Harvey HS.
Follow the links above and come and join us.
As the Secretary for the NOWOA, I am not one of the instructors but I will be there.
Questions, let me know.

i have tournaments for new guys to work in all areas of the state. text me at 740-891-1970 and i can hook them up with some dates.