Global Warming

No country emphasizes solar and renewables more than Germany. Yet only 1.5 percent of Germany’s energy is from solar and only 3.1 percent from wind, according to Gibbs.

When politicians talk about “green jobs,” what they mean is that solar and renewables are more labor-intensive than other energy sources. This is not an advantage! Lower energy prices are a far better way to generate jobs.

you can repeat the above over an over again to people and to eviro-fanatics only to have them look at you like a dog watching his master take a sh—.

Cheap energy is the primary way to facilitate a high standard of living for all classes of people.

Last edited:
Twenty one years ago climate scientists predicted that because of Global Warming there would be no more snowfalls in Britain. How has that worked out?

file:///C:/Users/aclan/AppData/Local/Temp/snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-the-independent.pdf

1633702576699.png

Let's hurry up and sign another climate treaty with China! Looks like when it comes down to the economy and sitting in a cold, dark house versus an unproven Global Warming theory the Chinese are choosing COAL!

China ordered miners in Inner Mongolia to ramp up coal production and oil prices jumped on Friday as a record surge in the cost of gas revived demand for coal to keep factories open and homes heated.

The rebound in economic activity from coronavirus restrictions has exposed alarmingly low supplies of natural gas leaving traders, industry executives, and governments scrambling as the northern hemisphere heads into winter.

The energy crisis has led to fuel shortages and blackouts in some countries.

In China, where coal production had been curtailed to meet climate goals, officials have ordered more than 70 coal mines in Inner Mongolia to ramp up production by nearly 100 million tonnes or 10 percent, as the country battles its worst power shortages in years.

Not a lot of science here IB. Delays in peak Autumn color? The horror! And the Pope would be best served staying in his lane.

Actually what you've posted is a classic collection of MSM amplification. They cover the same sparse evidence in a multiple of ways and "new" headlines. And to cap it off they ignore conflicting data. It's weak sauce.

Meanwhile China is mining and buying more coal to go along with the their increase in coal fired power plants. And you can add India and Southeast Asia to the list here. We can cut our emissions eviscerating our economy all we want but unless we're willing to go to war with the part of the world actually manufacturing stuff CO2 will continue to rise.

Not a lot of science here IB. Delays in peak Autumn color? The horror! And the Pope would be best served staying in his lane.

Actually what you've posted is a classic collection of MSM amplification. They cover the same sparse evidence in a multiple of ways and "new" headlines. And to cap it off they ignore conflicting data. It's weak sauce.

Meanwhile China is mining and buying more coal to go along with the their increase in coal fired power plants. And you can add India and Southeast Asia to the list here. We can cut our emissions eviscerating our economy all we want but unless we're willing to go to war with the part of the world actually manufacturing stuff CO2 will continue to rise.
No science with you. China is doing what they do. Making light of obvious real world changes? Well...I guess getting info from the very small and well paid denial crowd should make you feel better.

Man is causing the Earth's climate to change rapidly. More rapidly than any natural ebb and flow at this point in Earth's life cycle. It is and will continue to have devastating effects. It is amazing that you can continue to keep your head buried in the sand.

The articles I posted were all from the last two days. Someone has to counter all of your BS posts occasionally. ;)

No science with you. China is doing what they do. Making light of obvious real world changes? Well...I guess getting info from the very small and well paid denial crowd should make you feel better.

Man is causing the Earth's climate to change rapidly. More rapidly than any natural ebb and flow at this point in Earth's life cycle. It is and will continue to have devastating effects. It is amazing that you can continue to keep your head buried in the sand.

The articles I posted were all from the last two days. Someone has to counter all of your BS posts occasionally. ;)
The world's climate is constantly changing.

To think that Man can have a real effect on that is hubris in action.

Biden Administration Says!!!!
LMFAO.. No need to even read further.

You must still believe in Al Gore and his famous hockey stick graph. It only goes to year 2000.

1633882426146.png

There is no convincing the other side at this point in the AGW scam.
All that is left now is to demonize those who refuse to go along with the "consensus".
When demonizing no longer works, reeducation and incarceration will be the clarion call against those who refuse to bow.

What qualifications do you have to make said assumptions?

Boy, they captured you on this issue lock, stock, and barrell.

"Devasting effects". That's hilarious.

No weather calamity existed before cows farted and man began to exploit fossil fuels.

Reactions: y2h
Got the EC all riled up. ?

Let me hear you all say that the consensus of scientific minds who believe global warming is caused by man is a made up hoax and a money grab to redistribute global wealth.

Meanwhile, the wattsupwiththat world and others who are handsomely paid to tell you otherwise are legit.

I'm not changing anyone's mind on this site, but if you continue to post BS on an almost daily basis I'll continue to post the daily articles of global warming warnings.

Let me hear you all say that the consensus of scientific minds who believe global warming is caused by man is a made up hoax and a money grab to redistribute global wealth.

Meanwhile, the wattsupwiththat world and others who are handsomely paid to tell you otherwise are legit.

I'm not changing anyone's mind on this site, but if you continue to post BS on an almost daily basis I'll continue to post the daily articles of global warming warnings.
Fair enough, I haven't recovered from the 70`s little ice age ?

Explain how much and what we will need to give up in the name of combating AGW.

It is and will continue to have devastating effects.
This is where the conversation falls apart. Being from Ohio, we need more warming. The most dangerous time in Ohio is the Winter. More people die that could be saved. A slight positive change in global temperatures probably has a plus benefit for our World. Assuming the average temperature in 1800 is the ideal temperature is just silly.

Making the argument that we are changing temperatures globally and that at some point in the distant future it will have devastating effects is a reasonable argument that can be made and working on possible solutions. Pointing at every natural catastrophe and blaming global warming is just not reasonable. That is where the MSM is losing so many people. Quit pointing to something that we know has happened frequently and saying that is is brand new and only happening because of global warming.

Last edited:
This is where the conversation falls apart. Being from Ohio, we need more warming. The most dangerous time in Ohio is the Winter. More people die that could be saved. A slight positive change in global temperatures probably has a plus benefit for our World. Assuming the average temperature in 1800 is the ideal temperature is just silly.

Making the argument that we are changing temperatures globally and that at some point in the distant future it will have devastating effects is a reasonable argument that can be made and working on possible solutions. Pointing at every natural catastrophe and blaming global warming is just not reasonable.
Yep, if warming is bad, I guess someone needs to tell all those people who are moving from the north, to the south.

Making the argument that we are changing temperatures globally and that at some point in the distant future it will have devastating effects is a reasonable argument that can be made and working on possible solutions. Pointing at every natural catastrophe and blaming global warming is just not reasonable. That is where the MSM is losing so many people. Quit pointing to something that we know has happened frequently and saying that is is brand new and only happening because of global warming.
Yappi, even though you sandwiched it with nonsense such as we "need more warming" you made a ton of sense in the middle. Everyone should listen. ;)

Yappi, even though you sandwiched it with nonsense such as we "need more warming" you made a ton of sense in the middle. Everyone should listen. ;)
You want people to listen to the message? You need people to stop reporting the ridiculous and exaggerating the problem. That is the real nonsense you should be worried about.

The fable "Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" is very applicable. The media screams everytime there is an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, forest fire, drought, snowstorm, freezing temperatures, or drought. It has become unbearable to listen to all these lies. Every one of those are natural and has happened long before man and woman walked this Earth. I've tuned out these liberal outposts exploiting every catastrophe and blaming global warming for all of them. How can someone expect to be believed when they scream "global warming" for EVERY event?

Previous warming happened gradually. Hope this helps.
Did it lead to as many catastrophes that we have now? The bogeyman approach that the global warming alarmists use is what turns so many people off.

Identify a real problem and look for solutions. Don't dress up natural phenomena as propaganda to create change for change sake. Calling every catastrophe a result of global warming makes it unbelievable. The global warming alarmists have as much credibility as those a century ago claiming that it was God's punishment for an immoral society.

No one has ever proven any type of climate change is caused by man.

Reactions: y2h
Did it lead to as many catastrophes that we have now? The bogeyman approach that the global warming alarmists use is what turns so many people off.

Identify a real problem and look for solutions. Don't dress up natural phenomena as propaganda to create change for change sake. Calling every catastrophe a result of global warming makes it unbelievable. The global warming alarmists have as much credibility as those a century ago claiming that it was God's punishment for an immoral society.
We are in constant change but it is gradual. It takes hundreds and thousands of years to see change.

I agree, wildfires in CA because of poor land management is not directly caused by GW. It could have an impact, to the degree we do not know.

I agree, wildfires in CA because of poor land management is not directly caused by GW. It could have an impact, to the degree we do not know.
I think the wildfires are natural disaster that man has made worse. Not because of global warming, instead, it is because we live there in large numbers and have prevented nature from performing its natural duties. Stopping a wildfire this year just means a larger fire in the future. If we dam up a river and then that dam breaks, the resulting flood isn't due to global warming. It is because humans changed the landscape.