Glenville Tarblooders vs. Ursuline Irish

Very little chatter for such a big game. Go Irish!
Very little chatter because of a limited fan base on here by these 2 schools. I only remember 1 Glenville poster and thats been years. Plus no debate about doing things 'the right way' since both programs have had critics. Should be a fun game but I think Glenville will take it by 2-3 scores. For my own selfish reasons i wish it was at least halfway so i could watch live

Very little chatter because of a limited fan base on here by these 2 schools. I only remember 1 Glenville poster and thats been years. Plus no debate about doing things 'the right way' since both programs have had critics. Should be a fun game but I think Glenville will take it by 2-3 scores. For my own selfish reasons i wish it was at least halfway so i could watch live.
Given that I live just a couple of miles from Euclid, and being a Y-town area native, I plan on attending tomorrow night.

Plus, I have never seen Glenville play in person, nor have I attended a game yet in the new Sparky DiBiasio Stadium. (I have been to the old one).

Not sure what the new Euclid stadium is like. As a student at Ursuline we would play Cleveland St. Joseph regularly & usually toward season's end. Games at Euclid were murder in the visitor open stands with that icy wind coming off of Lake Erie. Coldest I'd ever been in my life, I think. That was light years ago. Would love to see Glenville back on Ursuline's schedule. Outside of super-duper powers the likes of St. Xavier or St. Ignatius the Irish don't back away from anybody. Bring it home, Ursuline!

Just feels like this game could go either way...on a side note...why does ursuline have the state of Ohio on thier helmet instead of the cloverleaf??...was that just a one game thing?...just didn't make sense to me

Last edited:
Glenville is horribly out of shape, especially on defense. This last scoring drive they were so gassed they didn't even try.

Goal Line stand by Ursuline followed by this.... 97 yards in two plays.

What a game:
1636770985341.png