Girl breaks 14' barrier in the pole vault

She broke that again by going 14-1 yesterday. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is tied foe 5th nationally all-time.

She broke that again by going 14-1 yesterday. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is tied foe 5th nationally all-time.
Here is current top five in AthleticNet, it appears to be a out of date some. Top girl is from Westlake CA.
1619346141142.png

For what it's worth, MileSplit USA rankings has her fourth. at 14'1" Rankings match what AthleticNet has, same names, same heights.

Last edited:
UPDATE - Combined & Outdoor Lists Nationally - Girls' Pole Vault

OK, after 90 minutes, here's what my research has resulted in.

Kenna currently stands in a 3-way tie for 13th nationally, all-time combined lists. On outdoor only lists, she is in a 3-way tie for 12th.

See the attached PDF.

Attachments

• US All-Time - Women's Vault.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
UPDATE - Combined & Outdoor Lists Nationally - Girls' Pole Vault

OK, after 90 minutes, here's what my research has resulted in.

Kenna currently stands in a 3-way tie for 13th nationally, all-time combined lists. On outdoor only lists, she is in a 3-way tie for 12th.

See the attached PDF.
Did you go to White Castle to get your JAVA before diggin into your 90 minute research?

Did you go to White Castle to get your JAVA before diggin into your 90 minute research?
No, but now that you mention it, I HAVE to go to White Castle now to buy bags of WC coffee now that Kroger apparently stopped selling their coffee brand :( I'm down to a 1/2 bag in my supply, and it's time to re-up!