General NFL Chat

He was a couple of catches short, a few yards, short of contract incentives worth about $1mill
So he quit in the middle of a game where they were going to be passing alot because they were trailing? Just doesn't make sense unless he wasn't playing in the game. If they really shut him down to prevent him from getting a bonus, then the Players Association should be stepping in on his behalf.

Wish I would have known as I wouldn't have started him in our FF championship game...

He was pulled from the game by coach: didn't appear to be a specific reason or that he wouldn't be put back in later

Looked up his contract incentives, he was short 8 catches, 55 more receiving yards, and 1 more TD to unlock bonuses within his contract. Each of those achievements were worth $333,333 totaling $1M.

Get a brain scan on him. I'm all for bringing down the hammer. But, it doesn't add up. Imo This individual makes me wonder about his mental health.

Last edited:
Rams just blew a dominating first half by imploding offensively and defensively in the second half. Going to overtime with the 49ers. If it ends in a tie, it would be good for both teams as the Rams would win the division and the 49ers would make the playoffs.

Once Raiders/Chargers went to OT, they should have had their captains go make a pact to take knees until the clock expires. They'd both be in. Integrity of the game be damned. I'm 100% serious.

No idea why the Chargers’ HC called the timeout w/ :38 left. Raiders seemed willing to take the tie once the 2:00 warning hit in OT

Steelers owe the Raiders big time. That last run got them into reasonable FG range. Chargers coach taking that last timeout looks kind of silly now. Raiders were clearly running out the clock and Chargers just needed to stop them.

Steelers owe the Raiders big time. That last run got them into reasonable FG range. Chargers coach taking that last timeout looks kind of silly now. Raiders were clearly running out the clock and Chargers just needed to stop them.
Chargers going for it inside their own 20 midway through the 3rd was even more silly. Handed the Raiders 3 pts. with that decision.

Bengals maybe dodge a bullet by getting the Raiders who might have nothing left in the tank on Sat. instead of a team coached by Bill Belichick.

Raiders showed no urgency to score. They were content to let the clock tick away outside of field goal range. Staley's timeout changed the trajectory of that game's ending.

As a Bengals fan, I'd rather play Las Vegas over Belichik, as I'm sure they'd rather play us than KC. Gotta be honest, I was rooting for chaos.

Last edited:
Raiders showed no urgency to score. They were content to let the clock tick away outside of field goal range. Stefanski's timeout changed the trajectory of that game's ending.

As a Bengals fan, I'd rather play Las Vegas over Belichik, as I'm sure they'd rather play us than KC. Gotta be honest, I was rooting for chaos.
Was watching with a Bengals fan. He was rooting for LV, until it was tied in OT as then he wanted to keep the Steelers out ...was so proud of him!

Cable froze twice when Vegas was about to kick the FG.....almost missed the kick.

There is video of a LV player confirming they were going to kneel it..........

But anyways.....what a freaking end of the season......

Damn, fell asleep.
I feel your pain.;)
Drunk I Fell GIF by Film Riot

Was watching with a Bengals fan. He was rooting for LV, until it was tied in OT as then he wanted to keep the Steelers out ...was so proud of him!

Cable froze twice when Vegas was about to kick the FG.....almost missed the kick.
Just curious, was it Spectrum? Mine did as well.

The 100 Most-Watched Broadcasts of 2021:
– 75 @NFL games
– 10 @NBCOlympics broadcasts
– 7 College football games
– 4 News/ Political programming
– 2 College basketball games
– 2 (0ther)

NFL dominates TV ratings. Always laugh when TV pundits or posters say the beauty of college football is every game counts. So what?

– 75 @NFL games
– 2 (0ther)

NFL dominates TV ratings. Always laugh when TV pundits or posters say the beauty of college football is every game counts. So what?
Ill watch college football but it doesnt really get me too excited. They want to say each week matters, but fact of the matter is for the top teams who actually have a chance have too many guaranteed wins on their schedules and only have to get up for a handful of games each year and many load their home and away schedule

I get why OSU fans are always so into it. You are guaranteed to win pretty 10-12 games a year and yeah, it is fun to root for a winner

It is interesting enough to keep me entertained, until Sunday when the NFL starts.

Last edited:
– 75 @NFL games
– 2 (0ther)

I always laugh when two major college football teams use an NFL stadium for a neutral site game and don't come anywhere close to selling it out, then the next day the Cowboys or the Panthers are at capacity.