General Milley Should be Charged with Treason

In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the United States would not strike…The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief, the authors write, was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea, and deepened by Trump’s belligerent rhetoric toward China.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.” In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

In the second call, placed to address Chinese fears about the events of Jan. 6, Li wasn’t as easily assuaged, even after Milley promised him, “We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.” Li remained rattled, and Milley, who did not relay the conversation to Trump, according to the book, understood why. The chairman, 62 at the time and chosen by Trump in 2018, believed the president had suffered a mental decline after the election, the authors write, a view he communicated to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in a phone call on Jan. 8. He agreed with her evaluation that Trump was unstable, according to a call transcript obtained by the authors.
glad you brought that witch up too.... hope that GRIFTER has to put her hand on a bible and try to tell the truth....if the book doesn't melt,,,

The criminal aspect of this behavior by Millie, if accurately depicted by Woodward and Costa is that we don't have military coups in this country because the JCOS and the Pentagon are subservient to an elected, civilian commander in chief.

Millie usurped authority and created a little cabal by asking others around her to follow her instead of constitutional authority - and that is extremely dangerous to democracy.

And here is the main thing - no matter what flaws the Left believes Trump had, attacking China militarily is pure fiction. So she was acting unconstitutionally under a false pretense. If this did happen, she should resign or be fired immediately and be prosecuted.

She is not allowed to do what she did under a true pretense, let alone a false one.
Silly rules like that do not apply to leftist elite, like the General. He is above such nonsense.

He exposed the swamp, and began to drain it. He is exactly who needs to be in the white house if you value a free society.
Trump is nuts. How is it that everyone who worked in the White House has written with that same common theme? They’re all making this chit up? C’mon. Communication between countries, especially enemies, in order to avoid warfare is, and has been for decades, commonplace. First strike capability makes everyone jumpy. The prospect of nuclear war makes this type of communication absolutely necessary, especially when there is an unpredictable and unstable leader involved. The world viewed Trump the same way we view Kim Jong-un.

The criminal aspect of this behavior by Millie, if accurately depicted by Woodward and Costa is that we don't have military coups in this country because the JCOS and the Pentagon are subservient to an elected, civilian commander in chief.

Millie usurped authority and created a little cabal by asking others around her to follow her instead of constitutional authority - and that is extremely dangerous to democracy.

And here is the main thing - no matter what flaws the Left believes Trump had, attacking China militarily is pure fiction. So she was acting unconstitutionally under a false pretense. If this did happen, she should resign or be fired immediately and be prosecuted.

She is not allowed to do what she did under a true pretense, let alone a false one.
Every action Trump took, and continues to take, threatens democracy.

Is that a serious question? After the Big Lie. After the riot. After the vote by certain House/Senate members. After POTUS calls to state gov officials. After calls and emails to DOJ officials. After how many frivolous court attempts, and partisan audits by republican monkeys.

Those facts are not MSM's fault. Though biased as certain msm, AND, right or left wing media may be. Hopefully you are leery of them all.
Dems hatched a plan based on false information in order to remove Trump from office. Sounds so very democratic doesn’t it?

I’m amazed to read so many posts saying Millie saved the planet from nuclear winter by implementing a coup to stop the bad orange man.
And yet, these same posters are perfectly fine with a dementia-riddled moron who hides in basements, won’t speak unless authorized, and gropes children to be in control of sending ICBMs to anywhere on the planet, including Mar-a-lago, Florida.
This nonsense about Biden comes totally from the brainwashed cult. Many of the wild allegations being leveled against Trump come from people who worked for and were appointed by him. Trump loved to pal around with former generals. Look at what these men say about Trump after working with him. Millie certainly isn’t the only one to question his sanity or competency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump is nuts. How is it that everyone who worked in the White House has written with that same common theme? They’re all making this chit up? C’mon. Communication between countries, especially enemies, in order to avoid warfare is, and has been for decades, commonplace. First strike capability makes everyone jumpy. The prospect of nuclear war makes this type of communication absolutely necessary, especially when there is an unpredictable and unstable leader involved. The world viewed Trump the same way we view Kim Jong-un.
Lol, you are a fool. The people who didn’t like Trump were part of the problem. This type of communication is treason. It’s pretty simple really.

This nonsense about Biden comes totally from the brainwashed cult. Many of the wild allegations being leveled against Trump come from people who worked for and were appointed by him. Trump loved to pal around with former generals. Look at what these men say about Trump after working with him. Millie certainly isn’t the only one to question his sanity or competency.
Yeah, Biden is in complete control of his faculties. ? and WE are the “cult”. ?

It's hilarious to watch the yappi ladies argue that miley stopped a nuclear war from happening. The orange man totally wrecked you ladies.

You ladies started the thread. And nobody said that.

Read up on James Schlesinger, SecDef under Richard Nixon when he went off the deep end, and tell us what you think. I believe Milley will be viewed similarly (by country at large). Although pubs were more patriotic then. They would have embraced Nixon today. Let alone not impeach.

5 days after Trump took office, he authorized drone attacks in Yemen. :unsure:
Well, I suppose if one considers that "starting a war", then great point. But I think most people would consider that a targeted strike against terrorists as opposed to say a boots on the ground invasion involving every military branch, establishing bases of operation, etc.

But, I doubt you would get too many to support the idea that a drone strike in Yemen equates to starting a war. Lol.

You ladies started the thread. And nobody said that.

Read up on James Schlesinger, SecDef under Richard Nixon when he went off the deep end, and tell us what you think. I believe Milley will be viewed similarly (by country at large). Although pubs were more patriotic then. They would have embraced Nixon today. Let alone not impeach.
Redandgold is one that brought up nuclear war. I think there were others.

You ladies are funny though. I enjoy reading your insanity. Please don't stop.

Well, I suppose if one considers that "starting a war", then great point. But I think most people would consider that a targeted strike against terrorists as opposed to say a boots on the ground invasion involving every military branch, establishing bases of operation, etc.

But, I doubt you would get too many to support the idea that a drone strike in Yemen equates to starting a war. Lol.

Did he end any wars? No Biden did. Trump didn't have enough time or he woulda done lots of stuff he promised, I'm sure.

Redandgold is one that brought up nuclear war. I think there were others.

You ladies are funny though. I enjoy reading your insanity. Please don't stop.
Oh...add slappy to the people that brought up nuclear war.

But you're right...nobody said that.

Fish is right. You let the Orange One completely break your mind.

"...continues to take..." ????

After everything, you still don't find it dangerous or anti-Democrat to continue with the Big Lie? His supporters are nuts. He knows it and continues to radicalize them. People will continue to get killed over it. Read the FBI's and Homeland's terror alerts. Including his own.

Imagine being such a galactic retard as to think there was actually some kind of risk of nuclear war with China lol.

My god, Drumpf broke you people beyond repair. It's actually astonishing...and I don't astonish easily.

This was so good I thought I would just quote it again.

Milley's "secret phone call" may have had 15 officials including a State Dept rep on the line15 people on the video teleconference calls, including a representative of the State Dept and the read out and notes from Milley’s two calls with his Chinese counterpart were shared with the IC and the Interagency. Plus he was directed by Esper a trump appointee afraid of unhinged trump.