GCL Co-Ed Baseball 2022

Figured I'd get this one going since it was very active last year. Badin is obviously loaded again and poised to make another state run. Fenwick, Carrol, and McNick all graduated key pieces to their teams last year and don't appear to have the talent to replace them. Alter graduated 1 player who got serious varsity innings and are returning the other 8 and their top 3 starting pitchers. Call me a homer all you want but these are my predictions for the end of year standings.

1. Badin
2. CJ
3. Alter
4. McNick
5. Fenwick
6. Carroll

Figured I'd get this one going since it was very active last year. Badin is obviously loaded again and poised to make another state run. Fenwick, Carrol, and McNick all graduated key pieces to their teams last year and don't appear to have the talent to replace them. Alter graduated 1 player who got serious varsity innings and are returning the other 8 and their top 3 starting pitchers. Call me a homer all you want but these are my predictions for the end of year standings.

1. Badin
2. CJ
3. Alter
4. McNick
5. Fenwick
6. Carroll
That would be a huge step for Alter if true but have to see it to believe it. No doubt Badin will be loaded again, may be as many DI kids as they have ever had. CJ I have to figure will rebound to some degree and McNick will always finish in the top part of the league. Fenwick is the one thats difficult to figure as they had two very good left handed arms and finished a game under .500. Carroll was in the regionals last year but lost a great two way player. May be you're on to something homer.

1. Badin
2. CJ
3. Alter
4. McNick
5. Fenwick
6. Carroll
great list! will be a fun time once the season arrives!

1. Badin
2. CJ
3. Alter
4. McNick
5. Fenwick
6. Carroll
Alter had one decent pitcher who put up good stats. Alter has two guys who had good batting stats, and they are both going to be seniors i believe. Alter will finish 5th everything else i agree with

1. Badin
2. CJ
3. Alter
4. McNick
5. Fenwick
6. Carroll
Alter had one decent pitcher who put up good stats. Alter has two guys who had good batting stats, and they are both going to be seniors i believe. Alter will finish 5th everything else i agree with