GCL co/ed 2022

Huge win for the FLOCK tonight. Party at 10 inch Falcons moms basement in 1 hour. It was great to see Jude play well with the big school D1 scouts in the house.

Alter brought it tonite at McNick. They played a well coached, well disciplined game. Rockets run defense has been an issue all season so I wasn’t surprised. I had to leave a little after halftime so didn’t see the final score.

digiorno, digiorno.......i'm there. it's funny on the QB..people around me generally agreed he is the weakest link. obviously can't throw, and consistently makes bad decisions. Almost cost them points running out of bounds at the end of the first half. why would you run out of bounds in your own territory, with 37 seconds left in half, and opposing team has no timeouts. slide down, let the clock run out

Alter brought it tonite at McNick. They played a well coached, well disciplined game. Rockets run defense has been an issue all season so I wasn’t surprised. I had to leave a little after halftime so didn’t see the final score.

So Fenwick easily routes Mcnick?

digiorno, digiorno.......i'm there. it's funny on the QB..people around me generally agreed he is the weakest link. obviously can't throw, and consistently makes bad decisions. Almost cost them points running out of bounds at the end of the first half. why would you run out of bounds in your own territory, with 37 seconds left in half, and opposing team has no timeouts. slide down, let the clock run out
Hooks is the best QB in cincinnati calm down.

There will be no Jude Hooks slander in the Falcon's Nest (my mom's basement)

thinking stifler's mom there lame? just be warned, heard 10 inch might be part of the lannister house.
I do listen to have Rains of Castemere on my Fenwick pregame hype playlist but that is the extent of it. You probably heard it, it was the last song we played at the tailgate before we went in. Everyone was singing, it was sick, CJ was so intimidated.

Thanks
Yep, anybody's invited. Mom said no more than 20 ppl but as long as we don't go over by too many we should be good.
Thanks for direct messaging me the address! Could you please have your mom answer the front door, or could you spawn from the basement? I have been ringing the bell for a few minutes.

Thanks

Thanks for direct messaging me the address! Could you please have your mom answer the front door, or could you spawn from the basement? I have been ringing the bell for a few minutes.
He was at the neighbors house. Jrob was in charge of directions

no scoring second half Alter 28 McNick 7

Is the McNick running back hurt? I heard at work today he got hurt vs Alter? Is this true? I hope he isn’t he’s a great player! Was it early in the game, late or just a rumor?

Is the McNick running back hurt? I heard at work today he got hurt vs Alter? Is this true? I hope he isn’t he’s a great player! Was it early in the game, late or just a rumor?
I heard it was high ankle sprain ,at the water cooler, getting my 6am workout in.
Those can be a pain in the a** so let’s hope for a speedy recovery.

I don’t believe he played much after Q1 so I assumed he was injured. His right ankle has been heavily taped the last couple games I’ve seen so That’s probably the issue.