GCL co/ed 2022

McNick should be good they have most all their play makers back sans the QB. How good remains to be seen.

Badin should have some amazing players back on both offense and defense. It will be interesting to see if they will be as good as last years team. Coach Yordy is building something very special on New London Rd

Badin should have some amazing players back on both offense and defense. It will be interesting to see if they will be as good as last years team. Coach Yordy is building something very special on New London Rd
Saw Badins Frosh last year. They have some good Players rising up as well.

Badin returns 3 starters on O and 3 starters on D... their young talent will be tested early

Wonder how Alter limited numbers of seniors will hold. I feel like they either shock the state, and have really good year, or they can't find a way to win

Is Carroll going to be any better in 2022. McNick didn’t have the pleasure of playing them last season but it appears they were not very good. (To be kind)?

McNick schedule (in no particular order):
Indian Hill, Wheelersburg, Goshen, Roger Bacon, Hartley, Carroll, CJ, Alter, Fenwick, Badin

McNick schedule (in no particular order):
Indian Hill, Wheelersburg, Goshen, Roger Bacon, Hartley, Carroll, CJ, Alter, Fenwick, Badin
That’s a pretty good out of conference schedule. I had to do some research on Wheelersburg..strong D5 program and state champ fairly recently.

That’s a pretty good out of conference schedule. I had to do some research on Wheelersburg..strong D5 program and state champ fairly recently.
Much respect for Wheelersburg, quality program. Beat Waverly and they play up against better teams. Rockets will have their hands full in that game. Goshen has been terrible the last few years. Hartley is another big game. Overall big step up in OOC games. Wish more R16 teams would play better competition, but they would rather be undefeated and lose in the first or 2nd round. And wonder why?

Much respect for Wheelersburg, quality program. Beat Waverly and they play up against better teams. Rockets will have their hands full in that game. Goshen has been terrible the last few years. Hartley is another big game. Overall big step up in OOC games. Wish more R16 teams would play better competition, but they would rather be undefeated and lose in the first or 2nd round. And wonder why?
OOC 2021, They did play Indian Hill, Bacon, Highlands last year. CHCA was bad but they are usually pretty good New Richmond was ehh, so-so.

Orlando probably not afraid to schedule up a bit now that 16 teams get in; 6-4 GCL team easily makes the DIV playoffs; prolly even 5-5

Orlando probably not afraid to schedule up a bit now that 16 teams get in; 6-4 GCL team easily makes the DIV playoffs; prolly even 5-5
Yeah maybe. I’m not sure McNick has been shy about scheduling up. When my son played they played Wyoming, Turpin and Anderson I believe all 3 varsity years. That’s not too shabby.

Good for Badin, long overdue.

Good for Badin, long overdue.
Wow! Great news, it looks awesome in the drawings

Last edited:
So anyone look at the latest enrollment number thread? Do we anticipate any movement in the Coed? What stood out to me was Alter 189, that’s not a D3 enrollment . Is their CB number that high?