Gas Prices

European countries can’t drill for their own oil in their own country, basically there isn’t any. The US has plenty, we could drill and use it? See the difference?
And we are, production is more currently then anytime under the Orange idiot, but facts are alternative for you people.

Took a ride over to Indianapolis Saturday morning, I expected open roads with little traffic due to fuel costs. What I got was heavier Saturday morning traffic than I ever recall, and 50 percent of it was large trucks transporting products or equipment. At what level will prices curb travel for the average person?

I've always said on here that if you tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said....

Thursday
Met a guy who immigrated from Poland today. Had a nice discussion on his point of view with Russians attacking Ukrain. I told him I hoped NATO stays strong and I felt paying $5 or more was my patriotic duty and the least I personally could do to stop Putin’s aggression. He shook my hand and thanked me. God Bless America and shame on all you who obviously learned nothing in history class.

Saturday
Look dude, I could care less if you think I made it up, I know I didn’t. I have known the guy over 20 years, I am not friends with him but he owns the same timeshare week and I talk to him all week. You still deflected. I will give you one more opportunity to answer my question before I add you to the ignore list like about 4 others on here. I really don’t care to engage the ignorant.

- Just met Thursday
- Known him 20 years on Saturday

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...lding-back-us-oil-production/?sh=f484f8e6b6f6

The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production.

This is from March 2022. Do you have data that disputes this?
No, no, no..... Leftists don't have the time to trouble themselves with facts and actual data. They just regurgitate the nonsense they are fed in their Leftist echo chambers. Remember, 9% inflation and a disfunctional supply chain are actually good things. Also, paying $6 a gallon for gas is now patriotic. Sure, normal folks have trouble understanding this, but the Leftist's lap this crap up like it was pumpkin pie.

I've always said on here that if you tell the truth, you never have to remember what you said....

Thursday

Saturday

- Just met Thursday
- Known him 20 years on Saturday

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One day with voice probably feels like 20 years of hard time.
part du GIF

One day with voice probably feels like 20 years of hard time.
part du GIF
I had a beer with Lech Walesa Saturday night and he fist bumped me (no shaking hands due to Covid, ya know) for showing my patriotism and paying $5.03 per gallon. Later that evening, and upon further reflection, I was moved to tears by this chance encounter and how it reinforced everything I had learned in history class.

I had a beer with Lech Walesa Saturday night and he fist bumped me (no shaking hands due to Covid, ya know) for showing my patriotism and paying $5.03 per gallon. Later that evening, and upon further reflection, I was moved to tears by this chance encounter and how it reinforced everything I had learned in history class.
I try to stay away from old Lech. He never wants to buy:(

If Canada and the US worked together on oil production in N America AND cut all the red tape AND made plans for new refineries, nuclear power plants, natural gas usage and fracking it would be significantly less in all facets of energy. Instead this administration is moving away from our available fossil fuels here and pushing green energy which we are not ready or equipped for.
we have Biden they have Castro's boy...... "HOW WE LOOKIN?"..... not good!!!

TO EVERY liberal that says production is up with Biden over Trump....

Yeah, and the more pertinent point is, so what? It's not enough!

The country is perpetually growing. It has to go up every frickin' year!

It's moron logic to argue otherwise.

Took a ride over to Indianapolis Saturday morning, I expected open roads with little traffic due to fuel costs. What I got was heavier Saturday morning traffic than I ever recall, and 50 percent of it was large trucks transporting products or equipment. At what level will prices curb travel for the average person?
Google gas. Elasticity of demand

Voice had a rough weekend lol
Had a great weekend but thanks, called a couple of idiots out, they could not back up a single thing. Decided to not waste any more of my time with them. Total victory! More winning then the Orange idiot ever dreamed of.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...lding-back-us-oil-production/?sh=f484f8e6b6f6

The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production.

This is from March 2022. Do you have data that disputes this?
I believe this is the most current data. The question is why is production still below the peak of 12.96 million barrels? It is also important to note that the 1.4 million barrels represents about 1.8% of the worldwide production. Is that enough of a decline in production to warrant a doubling of the price of oil?

Biden's focus on green energy is certainly something oil companies have to consider when making investments. However they were producing 12.96 million barrels in March of 2020 right before the pandemic. So the quesiton is stopping them from getting back to that level? The Biden polices would certainly impact long term decisions, but they had the capacity to produce up to 13 million so what has changed?

Had a great weekend but thanks, called a couple of idiots out, they could not back up a single thing. Decided to not waste any more of my time with them. Total victory! More winning then the Orange idiot ever dreamed of.

So, you got caught repeating bullsht. Refused to back it up. And now you're declaring victory and moving on?

That's frickin' hilarious.

What a maroon.