Gas Prices

Don't think that is a great plan. Do you have a plan B in mind?
1652911628801.png

Facts are funny. The Keystone pipeline has been wide open the past few years. The so called Keystone XL shortcut was blocked by a federal judge and later their permit was canceled by Biden. Even IF Biden had not canceled the permit, it would not been in operation for several more years. No impact on the current price of gas at all. Furthermore, worldwide prices of gasoline are at their highest in every country currently. Admit your wrong and put it to rest or stay triggered. Frankly I don’t give a damn

Facts are funny. The Keystone pipeline has been wide open the past few years. The so called Keystone XL shortcut was blocked by a federal judge and later their permit was canceled by Biden. Even IF Biden had not canceled the permit, it would not been in operation for several more years. No impact on the current price of gas at all. Furthermore, worldwide prices of gasoline are at their highest in every country currently. Admit your wrong and put it to rest or stay triggered. Frankly I don’t give a damn
Humor isn't your strong suit. Here is FJB

Facts sure are funny. How about we hear it straight from the Canadian Province whose oil & NG these pipelines would be carrying:

That’s why we were so taken aback when President Biden vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline.

It would have safely delivered 830,000 barrels a day of responsibly produced Canadian energy to the United States, more than displacing the 670,000 barrels a day that you bought from Putin’s Russia last year.

We were also perplexed when the Administration’s response to sky high gas prices was to plead with OPEC to produce and sell more oil, while working to lift sanctions on Iranian and Venezuelan exports.

White House officials have reportedly discussed a Presidential visit to Saudi Arabia to press for more production of their oil, and exports to the US.
Oil that is used to buy cluster bombs dropped on Yemeni civilians.

Senators, Calgary is a lot closer to Washington than Riyadh. And you don’t need the US Navy’s Fifth Fleet to patrol the Great Lakes.
To quote former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer, “we don’t have to send the National Guard into Alberta.”

Facts sure are funny. How about we hear it straight from the Canadian Province whose oil & NG these pipelines would be carrying:

to all you Liberals.... read the FACTS what Biden is doing....

to all you Liberals.... read the FACTS what Biden is doing....
The Leftists don't give two shites about mother earth. This entire no fossil fuels nonsense is intended to wreck the economies of the west, the United States in particular. Our rubust, thriving economy is driven by oil, natural gas, and coal. Destroying our standard of living is critical to the Leftists.

False.

Be better.

They won't reveal their "plan" until every house has a windmill on it.
Reminds me of the home I use to go passed and they spent the money had a tower put up and a wind generator placed on top. The wind blew and the propellers spun. I assume electricity was being made. Then after only a short time (months in time)the propellers quit spinning. and it was just up there on the tower sitting doing nothing. After quite some time I notice the generators and propellers had been taken down. I thought going to get repaired or replaced. Nothing of the sort happened towers is still there years now have passed. My thought I bet that was a real money loser.

Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends average price soaring to $4.57​

False.

Be better.
the boy watches too much CNN... these gas prices are on Biden, the 13 soldiers and untold number of Afgans murdered is on BIDEN... the THOUSANDS of illegals in America is on BIDEN..... the letting thugs out of jail early is ON BIDEN.... INFLATION IS ON BIDEN.... AND letting some DUDE become woman of the year is on BIDEN....

Nope