Fox Dominates the Cable News - Like Never Before

I’m going to fix your inaccurate post. First, the halt of the XL pipeline has done nothing to change the price of gas and oil. The current pipelines are running at less than 75% capacity. Second, the Biden admin has not restricted exploration, they have expanded it. The administration APPROVED more permits in 2021. There are more places to drill, not less and oil companies are sitting on 15 years worth of drilling permits already. Third, the United States ability to be a net exporter has nothing to do with a single thing that Biden did or did not do. You see, we returned to being a net importer because domestic oil production was slashed in 2020 before Biden took office. Production will INCREASE under Biden In 2022.

You are a lying hack that needs corrected.
Some things you said are true some not so. The difference between how Biden and Trump handling of the oil production is Biden is not promoting an increase and Trump would have. Trump would have had the oil people come to visit and he would have asked what will help in getting production back up quickly. Joe seems to be walking the tight robe of trying to hold back the oil production and not have it look like that is what he is doing.

Some things you said are true some not so. The difference between how Biden and Trump handling of the oil production is Biden is not promoting an increase and Trump would have. Trump would have had the oil people come to visit and he would have asked what will help in getting production back up quickly. Joe seems to be walking the tight robe of trying to hold back the oil production and not have it look like that is what he is doing.
More lies. Biden released strategic oil reserves and has been working with the G20 to increase production. Global and domestic production is going up under Biden.

LOL. Now you want to change it to net export 7 hours and multiple posts later? What an idiot.
Umm yeah, since that is what I meant originally. Only a fool would think simply exporting was significant. Being a net exporter is what is significant.

Umm yeah, since that is what I meant originally. Only a fool would think simply exporting was significant. Being a net exporter is what is significant.
I’m smart but I don’t read minds. Say what you mean and we won’t have the problem. Being a net exporter is not really significant. We were a net exporter the first two quarters of 2021. Net imported the last two quarters because the economy is screaming and the demand is huge. If domestic production had not DECREASED by the largest amount ever in 2020, we likely still would be net exporting not that it matters.

I’m smart but I don’t read minds. Say what you mean and we won’t have the problem. Being a net exporter is not really significant. We were a net exporter the first two quarters of 2021. Net imported the last two quarters because the economy is screaming and the demand is huge. If domestic production had not DECREASED by the largest amount ever in 2020, we likely still would be net exporting not that it matters.
Lol. Of course it matters to be a net exporter.

What is going on with MSM .... they can't keep pace with Fox News

Fox News Host Jesse Watters Hosting Two Shows That Are Dominating Ratings​

“Fox News Channel was the most-watched basic cable network in total day and the third-most-watched in primetime. The cable news powerhouse also averaged more total primetime viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined for the 45th consecutive week,” AdWeek reported.