Fort Loramie Football 2023

Skins fans! Wife and I worked something out no longer moving to Centerville! Moving to Loramie where I will now be working!!!! What are we thinking for 2023 football???!! Excited to be a part of FL!!
Jeremy is pumped to be a redskin!! Hoping to move in about August or so.

I heard Former Spencerville Head Coach Chris Summers is now coaching football there. Can anyone confirm that?

you know all your Loramie buddies... i was hoping you could ask
My last week at precision! Sad times! However today I heard more suspicious rumblings regarding the field at Fort Loramie. I’m hearing they are deciding to put new turf in and that there is a high probability it happens. It’s expected to be done sometime in July and ready for their week 2 home opener when they take on the V-town tigers.

My last week at precision! Sad times! However today I heard more suspicious rumblings regarding the field at Fort Loramie. I’m hearing they are deciding to put new turf in and that there is a high probability it happens. It’s expected to be done sometime in July and ready for their week 2 home opener when they take on the V-town tigers.
well they put a healthy dose of roundup on it... i would expect it to be put on before July.... do you know what company is doing the redo of the field?

and is he making his wife drive to Centerville to work?
Stuff within the family dynamic changed. I don’t want to disclose all my family stuff occurring as far as my wife’s job. She told me I’m not supposed to anymore.

Let's not use Yappi as a replacement for 2009 Facebook.
Share less personal info, she shouldn't have had to tell you that.

And I second what @bigkat said.
You know guys; I got caught up in the moment. I’m sorry. I’ll be a better yappi account user in the future. My wife also has an account, though. Up to everyone to decide what account she is using.

Also does anyone think the Skins will ever be welcomed into the Mighty MAC? I may have to attempt to change my username with the soon move to FL area. I am hoping the Skins can be in the MAC in all sports so I don’t have to change my username.

Also does anyone think the Skins will ever be welcomed into the Mighty MAC? I may have to attempt to change my username with the soon move to FL area. I am hoping the Skins can be in the MAC in all sports so I don’t have to change my username.
It is possible to change your username?
That's why I never got my old girlfriends names tatted on me.

Congrats on settling in FL. Nice town that I enjoy a lot. Secondly, no FL will never be allowed in the MAC, we are at our Redskin quota, plus we all know who the real Skins are in this area. /s

Congrats on settling in FL. Nice town that I enjoy a lot. Secondly, no FL will never be allowed in the MAC, we are at our Redskin quota, plus we all know who the real Skins are in this area. /s
that’s not what week 11 football said! 😉

that’s not what week 11 football said! 😉
Hopefully we can see a Redskin- Redskin showdown at some point in the future in the regular season again. Shame that matchup did not keep going. I think my FT Loramie Redskins are going to have a phenomenal year from what I’ve been hearing. Returning some line play and also their rb as well as some other skill position players. Hearing it’s more of a reload situation than a rebuild situation for the skins in this upcoming season. We will see week 1 when the Skins take on the Wildcats who will have the best shot to take down the D 7 Marion Local Flyers. I think the Skins ultimately take down Minster week 1 like they have previously and also eventually get to the point they take down the Flyers. Confident about this team, excited to be a part of such a great community!

unless some school leaves the MAC.. it ain't happening... how about changing it toTHESHELBYCOUNTYFORT

DON'T YOU THINK IT IS TIME to each school to change their name to the REDHAWKS?

Fort Loramie @ Minster week 1 will be a fantastic game. Minster returns slightly more than Loramie, but Loramie also beat them twice last year. Minster will be scary good this season. They have everyone back from their regional semifinal team. Marion Local may be their only loss this year. Possibly Loramie.

Fort Loramie @ Minster week 1 will be a fantastic game. Minster returns slightly more than Loramie, but Loramie also beat them twice last year. Minster will be scary good this season. They have everyone back from their regional semifinal team. Marion Local may be their only loss this year. Possibly Loramie.
I think the Skins, as well as NB will get them. Marion, Coldwater, and Versailles will all get them I think. I think we see 6-4 or 5-5, but they will be an above average 6-4 or 5-5 team.

I like the confidence you got going on there, but I think 5-5 or 6-4 is more realistic.