Former VASJ Head Coach Babe Kwasniak Hired at Cornerstone Christian Academy

I can say I can backup that Kwas has changed. He came in as a chill, laid back person with a West Point/Military background. I noticed his personality changed as soon as they won the state title in 2013. He let his ego get out of control, became self centered, and even had such a short fuse where I’ve seen him get into altercations with parents.
I personally liked this coach and liked his attitude and rapport with those surrounding the program.(AT ONE TIME) But things changed and not for the good. We still supported the team and would have still done so if he was the coach. He is not. His attitude changed and so did those who employed him. He was terminated. Things not what they seem is a reference to relationships where it takes time to see what what was first hidden. Just to clarify.:cool:
Thanks for clarifying, guys. We really didn't know where you stood, but now that 50% of the posts on this thread (about the new job) are from you two (talking about the old job) I think we are starting to understand how you feel...

In 5 years if he goes on an ego trip after taking CCA to state multiple time we'll all send you both a balloon and say "Congrat." (Hopefully by then VASJ is competitive enough in football or basketball that y'all will have moved on.)

I dont know about everyone else - but I was raised by my faith to forgive. Did Babe do everything right at VASJ - No. That being said the school has a large part in the overall situation as well. I for one hope Babe does great things at CCA. The people in the know at VASJ all have a real good idea what is going on currently and what has happened the last few years. Everyone deserves a second chance and Babe is getting that. He gets to coach his kids and has found a new place he feels comfortable at that he can call home. Nobody likes how things ended at Joe's - and few like what is going on now. VASJ is a mess right now from the athletic dept, administration, admissions and coaching. That is not what this thread is about. I'm sure Babe has learned a lot (good and bad) from his time at VASJ. He will find kids that want to play for him because he will actually work to get them. You can say what you want about him as a person (I'm sure he can care less) but you cannot question his ability to coach. CCA will be a formidable program in short time - bet on it. People need to get that hate out of their hearts and wish Babe well in his new endeavor - I do. As for Viking fans who still have an axe to grind - worry about the s@!t show going on at the school that started when Elvis was hired and has only gotten worse.

I dont know about everyone else - but I was raised by my faith to forgive. Did Babe do everything right at VASJ - No. That being said the school has a large part in the overall situation as well. I for one hope Babe does great things at CCA. The people in the know at VASJ all have a real good idea what is going on currently and what has happened the last few years. Everyone deserves a second chance and Babe is getting that. He gets to coach his kids and has found a new place he feels comfortable at that he can call home. Nobody likes how things ended at Joe's - and few like what is going on now. VASJ is a mess right now from the athletic dept, administration, admissions and coaching. That is not what this thread is about. I'm sure Babe has learned a lot (good and bad) from his time at VASJ. He will find kids that want to play for him because he will actually work to get them. You can say what you want about him as a person (I'm sure he can care less) but you cannot question his ability to coach. CCA will be a formidable program in short time - bet on it. People need to get that hate out of their hearts and wish Babe well in his new endeavor - I do. As for Viking fans who still have an axe to grind - worry about the s@!t show going on at the school that started when Elvis was hired and has only gotten worse.
What do you know about admissions?

No need to air out internal dirty laundry online. The people in Viking Village know what went on and what is currently going on now with Rotsky there.

I am a little amused that some of the criticisms I hear now of Kwasniak are similar to some of the criticisms I've heard of Rotsky in the past. I'm not attesting to the credibility of the criticisms as to either but there's some irony in the stuff I've read on Yappi recently.

This thread is about Babe getting a new coaching job at CCA. If you want to pull off scabs and rehash garbage from his previous job - do so on the proper thread. I for one look forward to seeing what is going to happen at CCA. I wish Babe nothing but success at his new home.

I, and others who I respect, dealt with various attitudes born of insecurities and entitlements resulting from the 100 games won more than it lost during his tenure. Sometimes success breeds success and a few other qualities best left behind. Rabbit ears are a fitting quality here so close to Easter(hint hint). I personally liked this coach a lot as a person( at one point in time) and wished he was still here for that would have meant VASJ was still smoothly sailing along. I'm not rooting against his failure at C.C.A.( Total focus on VASJ getting well). But this train was speeding along with a huge bend coming around the corner and no air brakes. Many saw the inevitable coming. When paranoia sets in and you cast yourself as a victim, the outcome is determined for you. I am disappointed in the two year reign of Elvis but VASJ is moving forward with capable people.
Sorry, this is reality. Dismiss it as garbage or whatever. Read it again. I'm not being vindictive or unforgiving. Just honest. That guy left a bad taste in peoples mouths because when the VASJ administration clashed with him he thumbed his nose at many innocent people in his own way. You don't act dismissive with those who attempt to continue a once cordial relationship. I took the high road during these strange interactions. Did he????? Agree to disagree. Good luck to the man.....Hail Red& Blue!!!!!!

Sorry, this is reality. Dismiss it as garbage or whatever. Read it again. I'm not being vindictive or unforgiving. Just honest. That guy left a bad taste in peoples mouths because when the VASJ administration clashed with him he thumbed his nose at many innocent people in his own way. You don't act dismissive with those who attempt to continue a once cordial relationship. I took the high road during these strange interactions. Did he????? Agree to disagree. Good luck to the man.....Hail Red& Blue!!!!!!
1616413983036.png

Ladies & Gentlemen - the "high road"