Foreign Exchange Students...

Who will be the best foreign exchange student?

• Sycamore's Slovakian

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Springboro's German

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • St. X's Canadian

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asltw

Sycamore has Simon, the Slovakian, who will be really good.

Springboro may have that German kid, don't know his name (I heard there was some issue with no host family wanting him).

St. X will have a Canadian kid move in who is apparently good. I know this isn't a foreign exchange, but I'm putting it in this category.

Actually, I had heard that since the family considered him to be rude, they decided not to host him any longer. Last I heard, he was looking for another family with which to room. This may have been resolved a while ago, because I heard this a couple of weeks ago.

Actually, I'm not dumb. If you did know who I am, then you would not say that. Since you don't know who I am, trust me when I say that I am much smarter than you. I think that anyone who knows who I am can verify that without compromising my anonymity.

Also, you used the heterograph "your" for "you're." That's because you're undereducated.

The information came from another host family in the area. I'd assume that they were told the incorrect information.

Last edited:
haha i happen to know the kid and his host family they are perfectly fine so maybe you should check your information

I've said multiple times now that the information I heard may not be correct. The fact that you responded indicates that you don't understand English that well.

So... yeah.

why isnt there an option on this poll for

Moeller's Bad---

i feel like this is a biased poll

Moeller's Bad--- was born and raised in Ross, OH. So although he is not from another country, I'm sure he will be glad to send these kids back to their homes across seas with a good ole body check

Moeller's Bad--- was born and raised in Ross, OH. So although he is not from another country, I'm sure he will be glad to send these kids back to their homes across seas with a good ole body check

born in ross ohio.... or so we're led to believe

i heard that he was actually abandoned as a child and raised by polar bears in the arctic. that's why he's such a beast on the ice.

Someone told me that he was raised by lions in Africa, although this would seem most likely, we would not want this story to spread as it would make a green card less feasible

Clearly, after this weekend, the two best (of these three) are the Slovak and the German. I'd put Simon ahead of Sven, due to his overall production. Although Sven did produce well in the game against St. X.

ya sven is the best out of all of them clearly. He does everything right and has speed, hands, a shot, and can hit. He is one of the top players in the league and makes his team better.

Actually, I'm not dumb. If you did know who I am, then you would not say that. Since you don't know who I am, trust me when I say that I am much smarter than you. I think that anyone who knows who I am can verify that without compromising my anonymity.

Also, you used the heterograph "your" for "you're." That's because you're undereducated.

The information came from another host family in the area. I'd assume that they were told the incorrect information.

You just got raped who ever called asltw stupid. :-D

simen is the best

i run in the line with simen and i can tell you that he is by far the best exchange student in the league and mayb one of the best players in the state. the way he can see the ice is amazing thats not something you can teach. also he is looking for the best of the team i bet he has twice as many assist as he does goals. i kno that sven is good he is very quick and anytime he is in the offensive zone you have to stay on him or HE WILL BURN YOU. however simen is better beacuse he is multi dimensional sven is only a goal scorer