First Set of Rankings for the 2022-23 Season

Looking at Darby......... have there ever been 6 champs from the central? If its happened, its been a while for sure.

If the rankings hold we could have this.

113 1. Jaxson Rosselli (Olentangy Liberty) Junior
132 1. Omar Ayoub (Dublin Coffman) Junior
144 1. Ty Wilson (Dublin Scioto) Junior
157 1. Ethan Birden (Dublin Coffman) Junior
190 1. Camden McDanel (Teays Valley) Senior
215 1. Dylan Russo (Olentangy Liberty) Senior

All pretty solid. Now the central overall looks pretty slim at some of the weights according to the rankings. Got some opportunities for guys to step up.
Add the CCL in D2

138 1. David Mc Clelland (DeSales) Sr.
157 1. Mitchell Younger ( Watterson) So.
175 1. Dylan Newsome ( Hartley) Sr.
215 1. Max Shulaw ( DeSales ) Jr.

Plus several very young guys in the Top 3
106 3. Neal Krysty ( Watterson ) So.
113 2. Joesph Curry ( Watterson) Fr.
120 3. Aiden King ( Hartley) So.
126 2. James Lindsay ( Watterson) Fr.
138 3. Cooper Rathburn ( Hartley) Jr.

And another 2-3 guys underclassmen in the Top 6

Could be one of the best years for the Central District ever.

Will be quite a battle for number #2 in Division I. Wadsworth has some unfamiliar holes in its lineup or there could be three teams battling for #2.

Will be quite a battle for number #2 in Division I. Wadsworth has some unfamiliar holes in its lineup or there could be three teams battling for #2.
The Grizzlies may not have as many holes as some believe. Only graduated 1 of it’s 7 State Placers from last year…

Hmmm not sure what you are asking? The lineup is pretty much in the rankings. 12 guys ranked. Did you look at that?
But these weights aren’t always right just a guess, I see 126 has Huhn ranked he wrestled 141 in Indy, so hard to call the rankings spot on

FWIW: He was registered originally at 129
I get that but once he wrestled at 141 why would he still be ranked at 126, that’s my logic for asking for wadsworth lineup just saying the rankings don’t always have kids in the correct spot . No disrespect to u or your rankings at all just proving my reasoning behind asking.

I get that but once he wrestled at 141 why would he still be ranked at 126, that’s my logic for asking for wadsworth lineup just saying the rankings don’t always have kids in the correct spot . No disrespect to u or your rankings at all just proving my reasoning behind asking.
Wrestle up off season, a 15lb cut is not that tough Hydration test is months away

Wrestle up off season, a 15lb cut is not that tough Hydration test is months away

Yeah, I have no idea why this wouldn't be the obvious answer. Boro has sources that give him lineups. The rest of us have little insight into what lineups will look like outside of our own kid's school. It would be more strange for me to make a guess at a lineup instead of using one based on likely inside info.

Yeah, I have no idea why this wouldn't be the obvious answer. Boro has sources that give him lineups. The rest of us have little insight into what lineups will look like outside of our own kid's school. It would be more strange for me to make a guess at a lineup instead of using one based on likely inside info.
I’ll bet anyone anything they want u don’t see huhn at 126 this year

This was Huhn’s weight for The Rumble on July 8th.

143F2FBD-7D4F-4C04-82D0-36DE8ECC0C2C.jpeg