Fire Kuceyeski? (poll)

Should Alliance finally step up and make the right choice?

• yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I think getting a coach from out of town and starting over wouldn't be a bad idea. Schott is a great assistant. My vote goes to Ryan Gorius.

As much as i like Schott and think he would do a good job, I think the AD and Super are looking in to bring in someone new...lots of love for Schott and would like to see him get a chance, but i think the powers have other ideas:shrug:

As much as i like Schott and think he would do a good job, I think the AD and Super are looking in to bring in someone new...lots of love for Schott and would like to see him get a chance, but i think the powers have other ideas:shrug:

oooh the 'powers' and their ideas

I agree I think the administration will bring some new blood in..Someone we know nothing about..like Phil Dorn

yea well if they do that then they can kiss schott goodbye no reason for him to stick around if he wants a head coaching position he will get one, too good of a coach. If he doesn't get this job it will be a dam shame. If you want my opinion he should be the Athletic Director.

yea well if they do that then they can kiss schott goodbye no reason for him to stick around if he wants a head coaching position he will get one, too good of a coach. If he doesn't get this job it will be a dam shame. If you want my opinion he should be the Athletic Director.

AMEN...and you couldn't blame him for leaving:rainbow:

Mike Schott is hands down one of the better coaches to come from Alliance because of his character, morals, and lessons he brings to the lives of his players and students. But what is a shame is that he will be denied all the opportunities he deserves at his alma mater because he won't play the political game across the parking lot, instead he will become the Gary King of this day and age. I hope everyone got the chance to attend the girls NBC/FED preview tonight...I'm not knocking on Schott but I hope Alliance got to see what kind of coach they really did lose when they ran him out. I really hope this doesn't happen to Schott.

MIKE SCHOTT FOR PRESIDENT!!!