Fire Kuceyeski? (poll)

Should Alliance finally step up and make the right choice?

• yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

I think its obvious!! And anyone that TRULY knows anything about alliance football will agree!!....Since August- practices are worthless, discipline is NO WHERE to be found and TOO many 'things' get swept under the rug. Respect for "his" players has NEVER been given, and in return "he" receives NONE!

The "man" should of NEVER been brought back to Alliance Football in the first place.......:rolleyes:

it was a railroad job to get him in there he was soooo far up Silverthorns arse it was not funny, he was named head coach before the date to have an app. in, what is that is not a rail job. Name a reason heck throw a dart at a board with reasons on it and use that one. OVERHAUL the whole program!
Get guys in there who WANT to do it .

It was a railroad job but....

...When Kuz first took over things weren't as bad. He actually showed some sort of respect for his players, this is probably just because all he had to do was draw up a play to get Kendell the ball or tell Charles to run it. After getting a little bit of success in the system you'd think Alliance won state in 2004. Ever since that season it's been all politics and popularity contests with this guy.

MIKE SCHOTT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Things started out bad

Game 1 at Minerva Kuz's first year back-- A player, a SR. football player was in JAIL- the week of the Minerva game - got out of jail AND PLAYED on Friday night- can't be any more clear then that- I will not name the player on here, but it did happen and it is a FACT!- after the game the team got sub-way subs and power-aid that was nice though

Last edited:
Game 1 at Minerva Kuz's first year back-- A player, a SR. football player was in JAIL- the week of the Minerva game - got out of jail AND PLAYED on Friday night- can't be any more clear thten that- I will not name the player on here but happen and it is a FACT!- after the game the team got sub-way subs and power-aid that was nice though

The start of an "era" :wallbang:

this has gone on for too long.. im not going to even get into the whole side about him not having respect for his players.. taking credit for everything
or even the disiplne problem
kuz can not coach. plain and simple.. wait kuz does not coach.. and as someone who has played for him its quite easy for me to say that.
he calls no plays..he changes nothing ever.. he basicly is there for moral support.. for himself everything is done by schott and marty Craig Unkrich does more then the guy! kuz is horrible and is only hurting our program year in and year out.. these people in alliance highschool need to man up get get this guy out of here.. but when that happens lemme guess.. "i was planning on retiring once my lil boy got threw highschool" and dont even get me started on that one.. i agree with everyone who says schott for coach..president.. emperor of china idk. good day!

When Kuz was handed the job, the school was in bad financial state..people in the system lost there job (for example Coach King lost his job) and the district couldn't afford to hire outside of the district...So we lost good coaches and good people because some stupid board members (ie Shields, Breinza)....now what did Kuz in, was who he hire on his staff....he hired a bunch of "buddies" who couldn't spell football and two good coaches in Schott and Cvelbar...and the teams that won , won mainly on talent....not because they were well coached other then the two coaches I mentioned..

Although things aren't the way we want them, you have to remember what the program was like before Kuceyeski..Prior to Kuceyeski hire we won 2 games in 3 years ,we were the laughing stock of the Federal League let alone the laughing stock of the county. Now should we be better????with our enrollment and our association with the NBC we should contend for a title every year,I know alot of NBC posters don't believe that but we should.. We should be just like McKinley in the Federal League always near the top and always vieing for a playoff berth. Alliance has alot of great kids and those kids need direction on and off of the field,I always said that Alliance is a sleeping giant for a coach who wants to roll up his sleeves and make the kids accountable for their actions, If one comes and does that ..watch out NBC.

kuz should be fired plain and simple. he is horrible and being someone who is looking from the outside in knows that there are a lot of better coaches out there who can take a talented team like alliance and make them into a winning one! there have been a lot of alliance players who have gotten away with things they have done off the field bc of kuz and somehow people keep letting it happen.

Although things aren't the way we want them, you have to remember what the program was like before Kuceyeski..Prior to Kuceyeski hire we won 2 games in 3 years ,we were the laughing stock of the Federal League let alone the laughing stock of the county. Now should we be better????with our enrollment and our association with the NBC we should contend for a title every year,I know alot of NBC posters don't believe that but we should.. We should be just like McKinley in the Federal League always near the top and always vieing for a playoff berth. Alliance has alot of great kids and those kids need direction on and off of the field,I always said that Alliance is a sleeping giant for a coach who wants to roll up his sleeves and make the kids accountable for their actions, If one comes and does that ..watch out NBC.

Anybody could have coached the Zurbrugg era teams and had that happen. Alliance had 17 guys against teams of 50 or 60 in the federal league.
Anybody could have coached and had equal or greater success than Kuz did...he came in when the talent was great and banked off of and took credit for everything his coaching staff and players did.

Anybody could have coached the Zurbrugg era teams and had that happen. Alliance had 17 guys against teams of 50 or 60 in the federal league.
Anybody could have coached and had equal or greater success than Kuz did...he came in when the talent was great and banked off of and took credit for everything his coaching staff and players did.

But the Zurburgg era didn't have to happen. you have a division 2 team playing in the Federal and only have 19 kids on the varsity...comeon ...something is seriously wrong..

let the past be the past the present and future is what we are talking about
and were not on here to cry about who won what in 1971 its 2008 and we have a horrible coach at our position and if you dont think someone can step in and have control over a team and still win then your crazy
do something about this kuz crap
hes horrible and it has gone on for way too long.

badtothebone, schott is only doing what kuz tells him to or at least that is how it should be. the head coach decides the game plan and then the assistant coaches carry it out. if schott is doing the play calling on his own then both of them need to go.

badtothebone, schott is only doing what kuz tells him to or at least that is how it should be. the head coach decides the game plan and then the assistant coaches carry it out. if schott is doing the play calling on his own then both of them need to go.

The rest of the coaching staff does the playcalling and actually does their job until Alliance gets down and Kuz panics and takes over. There is no way you get rid of a guy like Schott...even if he is doing ALL of the playcalling he is doing it under a coach who lets his players call the shots and a bunch of head-cases.